Grid Draft Support?

Aoret

Developer
I'm not sure what stack CubeTutor is running on, but if you guys are using .NET, it would be pretty easy to set up SignalR such that two players could do grid drafts live head to head. Obviously they'd have to go to an outside program to actually play one another, but still, I think it would be pretty sweet and something nobody supports right now.

If this is something that would interest you at some point, I'd be happy to share what I know about SignalR to get you jump started :)

(and, of course, I guess 8 mans are just an abstraction after you support grid drafts, but I could see it requiring a lot more work, and I think there are tools out there already that do 8 mans. Still, that feature would be nice, but I'd LOVE to have an online grid drafter!)

Aoret

Developer
@Rob, ah... yeah, then I guess it'll have to wait until the fabled SignalR java port happens, if it ever does. Not that it isn't possible without it, obviously, but if I were you coding live head to head drafts from the ground up wouldn't be worth the work to me.

I'll keep an eye out for a java port in the next year or so. Maybe if it happens this would be easy to support :)