Card/Deck How to include: Dredge in Ravnica

I have a full Ravnica cube(450 cards, 300 guild cards, 150 unguilded). I currently have a few dredge cards naturally included in the Golgari section, but I'd like to support dredge as an archetype. I was wondering if any of you have gotten dredge to work in your cube and what I can do to encourage it. Again, it's a Ravnica cube, so I am somewhat limited as to what cards I can include.

Thanks,

I don't think there's anything combo-licious you can do with dredge in super block. It's more about abusing synergy, getting value and having access to more cards by putting them in your graveyard. Here are some card suggestions that might be useful:

Reanimation (once you've dredged things there): vigor mortis, obzedats aid, debtors knell, immortal servitude, entering

Things you want in your graveyard as they have an effect there or you can get them back: firemane angel, cards with scavenge, creature for varolz, pyrewild shaman (so you can get back), jarad (so you can 'draw' him, rot farm skeleton, eidolon cycle

Cards that want a lot of creatures in your graveyard: svogthos the restless tomb, golgari grave troll, dimir doppleganger,

Cards that want lands in the graveyard: life from the loam, deathrite shaman, drown in filth,

Putting your own dredge cards in the graveyard: glimpse the unthinkable, chronic flooding, sages row denizen, balustrade spy, breaking, pilfered plans, deadbridge chant, grizzly salvage,

Regrowths: dirty, undercity informer (good to get your own dredge creatures in the graveyard), wildwood rebirth, treasured find, codex shredder, izzet chronarch, golgari guildmage

Hope this is useful,
Alf

I found the real engines that makes the dredge deck viable in cubes are worm harvest (loam engine) and spider spawning variants.
Since these cards aren't from ravnica, it makes the dredge strategy much more fragile. I think the reanimator variants of dredge are possible to integrate into a cube, but they much slower and usually not worth the effort to draft.
I think a strategy that tries to dredge into more dredge or scavenge (i like unearth in dredge as well) would your best bet with the archtype. With cards like Jarad, grisly salvage, drown in filth, which become much more valuable in this deck.

Man this is a lot of interesting hoops to jump through. Any deck that can be expected to run out of answers will have trouble with just plain old scarab appearing every turn again and again, especially if you've got putrefy to back hip up in fights against 5/5s.

How many reanimation spells can you actually count on for RAV blocks?
How many cards that give you a million cards from the graveyard?
Are there any dorks that a better in your graveyard naturally? I guess scavenge kinda works here but seems kinda bad.

Vigor Mortis comes to mind. I think you'd be better off including multiples if you want archetypes to work. It looks like it'll be really mish mashed and feel uneven if you just pick your 3 colours.