Site News Inaugural RipLab draft: February 9th (Sunday)

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
We're going to take a crack at our first draft, Sunday February 9th starting at 2PM Eastern.

It'll take place in three steps:
1) Draft on drafts.in
2) Utility Land Draft in our IRC channel
3) Play on Cockatrice (feat. Skype)

More details on the specifics above will follow. For now, we're just taking registrants.

1) Jason Waddell (skype: waddell_fc)
2) Jonas (skype: snorful)
3) James Stevenson (skype: mooseling)
4) Dom Harvey (skype: diabolicllama, but it was made like way long time ago)
5) CML (skype: itscml)
6) Lucas (skype: iamlucaschilds) Nlin (skype: NeoNeke)
7) Alex (skype: shrike1013)
8) Dougggggg (skype: dougharrelson)

Maybe) Anotak (skype: airdashcancel)

It'll be the cube listed as "My Primary Cube" in your signature? Trying to convince myself to convince my wife that this is a good thing...

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Shit, I'm not going to commit yet, but I'm thinking about about it, Sunday afternoon is probably good though, will update on this as soon as I can confirm.

Umm anyone streaming anything? I'm pretty jazzed. I'm not exactly that competent with the cock but if I knew how to play proper like I'd be down.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Umm anyone streaming anything? I'm pretty jazzed. I'm not exactly that competent with the cock but if I knew how to play proper like I'd be down.
I tried cockatrice for the first time and it's super easy. Especially if your opponent is on Skype.

My Skype is iamlucaschilds by the way, I'm sure it'll make things easier if we all start adding each other now.
I promise no cock-shots, unless of course we are talking about the online magic client, where I hope everyone will take lots of screencaptures of their games.

found you Blanton sent friend request.

i can't seem to find Jonas or Changeling Bob based on the names they gave me. you could always try adding me, again its airdashcancel

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
found you Blanton sent friend request.

i can't seem to find Jonas or Changeling Bob based on the names they gave me. you could always try adding me, again its airdashcancel

Anotak, were you in or are you just posting in the thread for funsies?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, if we end up with 9 I'll sit out and spectate / organize so that others can play. I've played my cube a few times before.

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
I've played my cube a few times before.

Must... Resist.... Urge... For.. Sarcasm....

If we start getting more then we just make two 16 man pods, then do a second draft for the people that top 4 each of those. We get another 3 rounds of cubing, unless people have time commitments.

Anotak, were you in or are you just posting in the thread for funsies?
i have no idea i sleep at bad times so idk if i'll be awake at that time. i've been sleeping from around 11am est-6pm est. i'd give you definite answer closer to the date if there's an open spot but don't reserve one for me yet.

i was mainly in the thread to help w/ the setting up of the skype group and cockatrice for folks