[Inscho's GY Combo Cube Seat A] Kirblinx - The Wheel of Misfortune is Turning

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Picked Cards:

Pack 1:

Guesses for cards that will wheel from pack 1:

Card feels like it requires too much to be useful

Either this or Neutralize. Don't know why, just seems like a card no one would prioritize.

There are 2 GW cards in this pack. Only one drafter will want them and I think KotR is just a cooler card that people will want even though I love the flexibility on this.

Unsure if this does enough for the cost in this format (plus it is a gold card).

Maybe someone is in 5C Green and needs this as help fixing, but most others would think this goes with artifacts, which green in this cube does not.

GYCC.jpg

Last edited:
Only a genius could have thought of putting all these cards into one cube!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like going through the alphabet backward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

Well, lets see how we did:
First card is the guess actual card, second is the guess actual card

Holy moley. After all the packs I realised there was only me and one other green drafter, but I wasn't expecting this card to wheel. Card is great value, and now I will actually have to rebuild my deck.

As I said before, the other green drafter didn't want this either.

Well, I knew one of the GW cards would wheel. The more flexible one was taken, which does make sense.

I would think the white drafter would have wanted this instead of Ojutai's command, they both present decent options but I guess I don't know what they were prioritising.

Huh, wasn't expecting any lands to wheel. I don't know why no one took the bounceland?!?! It is like a free card, it makes no sense to me.

Last edited: