General Jank Spotlight

Inspired by "Baby's First Combo" talk in Low Power Spotlight:
A place to post your cards and ideas aren't the best cards or ideas.

To expand on my post in the other thread:
0/X maker (I didn't include auras that make it 0/X because that's a Pacifism, anyways.)

P/T switcher

Combine to get "{T}{T}: Destroy target creature." or something.

BONUS: Leech all their power away!

Repost from Low Power Thread:

marge-i-just-think-theyre-neat.gif

There's something special about Vigilant Baloth being an X/X Vigilance for X.

I started thinking... There's four cards there that make a 0/2. Shock becomes really cool with those cards. Two pingers also get a kill. Made me think of

as another janky way to get some repeated killing going. Use any source of repetitive damage plus any deathtouch-giver.

There's something special about Vigilant Baloth being an X/X Vigilance for X.

I started thinking... There's four cards there that make a 0/2. Shock becomes really cool with those cards. Two pingers also get a kill. Made me think of

as another janky way to get some repeated killing going. Use any source of repetitive damage plus any deathtouch-giver.
Or the classic combo of

correct, it's Landstill at home.
you can also still cast spells from exile, your library, or your graveyard just fine though...
So madness works as well! I think it is a quite fair combo since it requires a lot of cards and you will probably be beaten by creatures which were cast before the lock happens.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
love jank combos where both cards cost 1
here's one i love:
This also counters all your spells right? So either go manland or uncounterable. (Split second does not work.)
correct, it's Landstill at home.
you can also still cast spells from exile, your library, or your graveyard just fine though...
So madness works as well! I think it is a quite fair combo since it requires a lot of cards and you will probably be beaten by creatures which were cast before the lock happens.
Slight addendum, if your first spell in a turn isn't cast from your hand, it resolves as normal. However, as far as circumventing Arcane Laboratory goes, the enchantment completely prevents you from casting a spell, i.e. announcing a spell isn't even possible, so uncounterable spells don't get around this effect. There are some copy effects that work around it. Some, like Isochron Scepter, say you cast the copies (so they don't dodge Arcane Laboratory's restriction), but others, like Drafna, Founder of Lat-Nam and Echo Mage don't say you cast the copy! The fun thing is that these effects also kind of work around Possibility Storm! The original spell you cast will still get put on the bottom of your library, but the copy will resolve as "normal"! :)