Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

lets go
BtfhEHdCQAA-E6C.jpg:large

orcs are back

also the wedge rumors might have more weight now based on that

Dom Harvey

Contributor
am I being cynical for just expecting a bunch of overcosted bullshit EDH generals as the headline multicoloured cards of the set?

abzan = junk
jeskai = rwu
sultai = bug
temur = rug
mardu = bwr

"Each clan gets their own mechanic, plus morph is back!"
wait what morph

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
That new draft structure is creative. Super creative.

I wonder how Morphs will go this time around. I don't find a lot of the old designs to be very inspiring.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
I don't get the draft structure. Is that 4 packs? Or 4 different structures of 3 packs? Or a grid of random information and no conclusive meaning?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get the draft structure. Is that 4 packs? Or 4 different structures of 3 packs? Or a grid of random information and no conclusive meaning?

The first column indicates the draft structure for when that set has been released. e.g. after the release of "Louie", the draft will be Louie/Louie/Dewie.

Calling it now- middle (small) set is the past where dragons were still abundant. Sarkhan goes back and undoes whatever killed them all off then returns to the present where the clans and dragons cohabitate. Louie will be a weird mirror of Khans and you'll draft dragons out of the middle set with both of them.

Wondering how morph is going to be flavored without the weird battle tank things they used the first time

I feel like Gurgaz and Zurgo probably know each other.

I really like 90s x-men and I really like orcs so I'm pretty happy with this post.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
A thread is being derailed because no one knows who this Gurgaz guy is, even though he and Zurgo are probably acquaintances. I mean, since we know Zurgo, shouldn't we also know Gurgaz? He's practically a friend of a friend!

Other than that I'm stoked for the Sultai Brood clan, because of my Damia, the Stone Sage snake tribal commander deck :)