General Mox Cube Rectangle Draft Signups

Woo! I'm going to be off internet the next week, but I'm looking forward to seeing the decks/games (and trawling through all the picks). I've made sure the CubeTutor and CubeCobra are both up to date.

Yeah, his cube is sweet, should be good to see what everybody does with it.

Do people write this up anywhere? I haven't really been following the forum drafts. I can see them happening, and then there's some decks at the end of it but is there some discussion somewhere I'm missing?

Apologies, but I'm going to have to drop out of this. Taking a break from the forums as a whole for a while as a stopgap before frustration with the intolerance of some members pushes me into leaving completely.

best of luck to everyone else though!

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Apologies, but I'm going to have to drop out of this. Taking a break from the forums as a whole for a while as a stopgap before frustration with the intolerance of some members pushes me into leaving completely.

best of luck to everyone else though!
This is fair. We endeavour to make this a place for everyone and sorry you feel this way.
There are obvious conflicting personalities going on and hopefully something will be sorted by the time you decide to come back :)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Saved myself 60 tickets just by cutting 6 cards. Just lucky I already I had some of the expensive ones already sitting around.
Pact of Negation is 80 tickets :O

• Heart
Reactions: dbs