MTGS is shutting down.

Well, we'll need to make sure that when the Powermaxers inevitably arrive here that we don't lose sight of what makes RTL special. I like this "Moxtide Lab" area idea. This will be a good chance for us to convert some of the Powermaxers to a more "decks not cards" philosophy, and completely re-invent what cube means as a format. Maybe then we will finally be able to communicate to WOTC what a good "cube card" really is. I think it will be important to try and get some of the MTGS crowd to migrate over here. This could potentially put RTL on the map as a mainstream source of magic media.

Just saying.

Huh, there goes our chance of recruiting:
https://www.mtgsalvation.com/articles/49778-a-new-and-exciting-beginning

Another company bought MTGS and will continue to run the site. But that's not all; the cube community there is still set on moving to a new site, dubbed MTG Nexus. See the bottom of this thread:
https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/the-cube-forum/810661-end-of-an-era

The Nexus is slated to provide a new cube-building service to rival Cubetutor, and eventually take over as a fully integrated cubing hub. This will be a time of great change for the format. On one hand this is a lost opportunity for RTL to exert some influence in cube design. However, the early days of this new forum will offer a chance to redefine orthodoxy, a chance to steer the discipline of cubing in a fresh direction! I for one will be getting an account the day the Nexus goes live, and would encourage others to do the same.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Maybe I won't have to pay money to show people custom cards :D
Oh man, if this is going to succeed, that's gonna be a downer for Ben. He's been neglecting CubeTutor a bit, honestly, or at least been neglecting clear communication his customers. I don't really mind paying for what CT offers at the moment, but it's been ages since it last got a real update. The "Where do we go from here" dev blog is from Oktober 26th last year, almost 8 months ago.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Oh man, if this is going to succeed, that's gonna be a downer for Ben. He's been neglecting CubeTutor a bit, honestly, or at least been neglecting clear communication his customers. I don't really mind paying for what CT offers at the moment, but it's been ages since it last got a real update. The "Where do we go from here" dev blog is from Oktober 26th last year, almost 8 months ago.

The picture is more clear on his patreon, but I'm not sure that's something I should say publicly.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
The picture is more clear on his patreon, but I'm not sure that's something I should say publicly.
Yeah, no new information for me there either, though to be fair, a slightly newer post... from November. I mean, clearly the guy doesn't have the greatest set of communication skills, I just hope the rework is going somewhere...

The web apps should be working? Try CTRL+F5 to refresh if not.
(Edit: Found the issue, fixed)

We're not technically open yet, still getting situated as it were.

We haven't officially announced anything about Cubes, but yes we definitely have plans.
One of the major aspects at the core of MTG Nexus is to reach out to other sites, partner with them, celebrate them, etc. We're really looking to be a place that helps the greater magic community, not just the part of the community that wants to post on our site. With that in mind, when Cube gets the dev focus (we have quite a few areas/tools/etc in the queue), reaching out to everyone (including Cubetutor and here) and trying to get a good handle of what you do/don't want, how we can work with the other sites, etc, is absolutely something we will be doing.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
The web apps should be working? Try CTRL+F5 to refresh if not.
(Edit: Found the issue, fixed)

We're not technically open yet, still getting situated as it were.

We haven't officially announced anything about Cubes, but yes we definitely have plans.
One of the major aspects at the core of MTG Nexus is to reach out to other sites, partner with them, celebrate them, etc. We're really looking to be a place that helps the greater magic community, not just the part of the community that wants to post on our site. With that in mind, when Cube gets the dev focus (we have quite a few areas/tools/etc in the queue), reaching out to everyone (including Cubetutor and here) and trying to get a good handle of what you do/don't want, how we can work with the other sites, etc, is absolutely something we will be doing.

That sounds sweet! I've always loved that CubeTutor has an export-function for decklists specifically for the different Cube-forums, including ours :)