Multi-select on Edit Page?

Hi, I've just recently started using your website, and I've got to say it's phenomenal. I've been managing my cubes using spreadsheets on Google Docs for a while now, and for the most part, your site makes everything way easier. I've just got a few concerns I'd like addressed when you have the time:

- Are multi-selections on the edit page going to be supported? I've seen this briefly discussed in other threads, and this is the single feature I find myself missing the most with CubeTutor. As well, I would love the ability to specify a default "Pimp Level" for my cube. Most of my Pauper cube for example is foil - and it'd save me a lot of time to just be able to set the default as foil, then go back and change the ~20 cards that are not foil. Another solution to this would be to have an extra field in the exported/imported cube .csv file to specify "Pimp Level". (The inclusion of the rest of the fields, such as set and a binary field for "watchlist" would also be useful)
- Is the ability to include custom cards in your cube (or even to design a cube made of entirely custom cards) anywhere on the "to-do" list? Probably not an absolutely necessary feature, but it would definitely get used. My group adds a single custom card to our cube each time we draft (designed by the previous draft's winner) and I'd love the ability to document those on CubeTutor for viewing even after they "rotate" out of the cube. (Not to mention that I'd love to be able to display my cube as a full 360 cards, as opposed to 359 :p)
- Have you considered implementing the ability to manually add deck lists to each cube page? Each time my group drafts our cubes, I take note of the winning list. Being able to store all of these lists for public viewing on the same page as the cube itself would be fantastic.

I understand and appreciate that CubeTutor is still in its fairly early beta stage, but these are just the few concerns I have thus far. As I continue to use CubeTutor, I'll report back any additional bugs I notice, or useful features I can think of.

Thanks again, and great job!