General (NCC) New Capenna Commander Testing/Includes Thread

This is a testing/includes thread. Post pictures using /ci or a text list using /c with what cards you plan to include and what cards you plan to test.
Including:

Easily Playable:

A True Commentary on Modern America

Pretty good for a commander set!

Yeah, not that I really participate in the testing threads anyway (because that would rely on me having some kind of method or something), but having a separate thread just for the Commander cards feels a tad excessive.

We've had these for previous commander sets, but yeah, I do prefer as well to keep them in the same thread personally, and we can call out in our testing lists which cards belong to each set. I approach the new sets as a single update myself, even in situations like the Q2 set like this one with a larger set of new EDH cards. Wish Lucky Paper combined them in the same way.

I think these Commander sets are large enough now to warrant their own testing threads. New Cappenna Commander, for example, has 93 brand new cards, all of which are Rare or Mythic. That's more rares+mythics than were in the main set (80). Likewise, 93 new rares and mythics is more than double the number that the small sets of old used to have. For example, Fate Reforged only had 45 rares or mythics. Obviously, rares aren't the only metric that matters. However, there are so many cards of this usually very playable category that I think it warrants its own thread considering the Commander products are literally considered different sets with different format legalities.

I wouldn't make a new thread if it was considered part of the same expansion as Streets of New Capenna (with the SNC set code), but since it has its own unique set code and is considered a different thing by the WOTC and Scryfall search systems, I think it makes more sense to keep them separate. Frankly, I'd like to have separate spoiler threads for the Commander sets and Premier sets as well, but it can sometimes be hard with leaks and showcase versions to see the set code to which each card belongs, so it's not really worth the effort.

I think these Commander sets are large enough now to warrant their own testing threads. New Cappenna Commander, for example, has 93 brand new cards, all of which are Rare or Mythic. That's more rares+mythics than were in the main set (80). Likewise, 93 new rares and mythics is more than double the number that the small sets of old used to have. For example, Fate Reforged only had 45 rares or mythics. Obviously, rares aren't the only metric that matters. However, there are so many cards of this usually very playable category that I think it warrants its own thread considering the Commander products are literally considered different sets with different format legalities.

I wouldn't make a new thread if it was considered part of the same expansion as Streets of New Capenna (with the SNC set code), but since it has its own unique set code and is considered a different thing by the WOTC and Scryfall search systems, I think it makes more sense to keep them separate. Frankly, I'd like to have separate spoiler threads for the Commander sets and Premier sets as well, but it can sometimes be hard with leaks and showcase versions to see the set code to which each card belongs, so it's not really worth the effort.
Okay, then I have a request for you that I hope you will grant me

Whenever you create the testing threads, can you also comment in the spoiler thread with a "Hey guys, the testing thread is now up (and then insert the link to the testing thread)". If you do this, then it will be a lot easier in the future going over the old threads. It would help me a lot and I believe other people would prefer this service too.

Okay, then I have a request for you that I hope you will grant me

Whenever you create the testing threads, can you also comment in the spoiler thread with a "Hey guys, the testing thread is now up (and then insert the link to the testing thread)". If you do this, then it will be a lot easier in the future going over the old threads. It would help me a lot and I believe other people would prefer this service too.
I have already been doing this.

Including

I've long been looking for a Threaten effect that wasn't too narrow or expensive to cast. In my MP cube, this one seems amazing. I get to push attacks with opponents' creatures and open sacrifice synergies or I get my mana back and cards in the process!
I get that it won't be me making the choice, but if my opponent won't ship me their creature, at least I get mana and cards which is a fine failsafe.

Testing/considering

I already play Secure the Wastes and Pest Infestation which are amazing. However, I am wondering if there isn't room for one more of these effects. Between Earthcraft, Gaea's Cradle, Ashnod's Altar and Smothering Tithe, that's a lot of mana!
Protecting your board is a big upside for a single extra mana.

A little bit of GY hate with upside. Choosing between board presence, ramp and longevity provides everything you could need. It's a bit awkward that the deathtoucher has to attack as you'd usually rather block with it, but at least it's probably getting through. It's also a very wordy card, which makes it less certain of being included.

Potentially free removal spell that smooths draws and/or grows creatures. The worst case scenario is pretty bad, but the instant speed saves grace.

Sweet little engine piece. With this and Containment Construct, I am seriously considering adding both. It might be too much in the synergy spectrum to please my drafters however, so still not 100% sold.

Anyways, if you could do this for each of the extra threads you create that connects to the spoiler thread, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!