2. Kirb
3. Zoss
4. japahn
5. sigh
6. Modin
7. James
8. Train

Last edited:
I would be interested in drafting/playing, with the caveat of no mic and timezones may make things a little tricky

Only one question - how does rectangle drafting works

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member

Rectangle drafting explained.

The short of it:
You get 5 rows of cards. Take one from each row and pass them on. Repeat until draft ends.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Sure! Most people don't play with a mic, onderzeeboot doesn't play at all, but at the very least we playtest every deck that gets drafted on MTGO.

I don't know what time zone you're in, but usually we have people scattered all around.

I'll draft too! Probably not playing, as I still don't have a MTGO account and I don't need another time sink.

I'll join. I had MTGO once upon a dream, but no idea if I still have it or have to rework that out.

I'm obviously happy to draft, but I don't play online. I'm fine spectating if there's another person that wants to participate and can play.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I don't want to cut anyone who hasn't done a draft before. Jason will figure something out.

I don't want to cut anyone who hasn't done a draft before. Jason will figure something out.

I would much rather see more games in action and get different perspectives for feedback than to draft a cube I know like the back of my hand and not be able to play

Last edited:

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I also got a PM from Trainmaster that he wants to join. Quite some interest in this draft.

I'll try to make time to launch everything today, and with some luck we can test the gauntlet next week.