General Tapping archetype

While I like the idea of this theme, I suspect that people will simply slam Wildfire Awaker whenever it fills their curve and then use the tokens for attacking.
You are probably right, but that's what I like about the theme. The payoffs just work by themselves via attacking. Limits how narrow it can be.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
If your Cube is an Urza block Cube where the creatures all follow the design conventions of the time (slow and/or bad) then of course you won't get the most mileage out of Opposition, but I think it says a lot that it has been excellent in every Limited format (my one Dominaria Remastered draft was a beauty that 3-0ed by Storming into Empty the Warrens and then locking with Opposition every game) and most Constructed formats short of Legacy that it has been legal in. In a modern design era where creatures are cheap and good (and many of them make more creatures!) the card is very obnoxious.

Key to the City is a nice tie-in here too (wait are card tags not available from the main taskbar any more?)

If your Cube is an Urza block Cube where the creatures all follow the design conventions of the time (slow and/or bad) then of course you won't get the most mileage out of Opposition, but I think it says a lot that it has been excellent in every Limited format (my one Dominaria Remastered draft was a beauty that 3-0ed by Storming into Empty the Warrens and then locking with Opposition every game) and most Constructed formats short of Legacy that it has been legal in. In a modern design era where creatures are cheap and good (and many of them make more creatures!) the card is very obnoxious.
I was literally coming here to comment this, and you put it better than I ever could. I agree 100%!

In your deck a simple

would have won the game outright not?
You are right that if you have a lot of the etb creatures which make additional creatures then it starts to become a lock piece where you slowly kill the opponent.

How is that even possible? You need 3+ creatures to do that.

Why?

Shamizy didn’t say locking out of all the available mana. Just locking out of mana. That sentence could be any amount of mana.

No need for a perfect curve with several creatures per turn to lock your opponent out of one or more mana.

I don't think it's dangerous or really that powerful, just that the gameplay experience is miserable if your opponent curves out and feels like locking you out of mana from that point on.

Why?

Shamizy didn’t say locking out of all the available mana. Just locking out of mana. That sentence could be any amount of mana.

No need for a perfect curve with several creatures per turn to lock your opponent out of one or more mana.
That also invalidates

i like to play griefer crap that makes people cry in edh, but in my cube only fun cards are allowed, so no opposition
I like to play only games where not a “single” card makes misery. Read a balanced game/cube is what I want. If one card invalidates that, then I am not sure it is that one card or all the other cards in the cube. E.g. tutors are as strong as the best card for the situation. If the power band is not that divergent, then tutors are not worth it. There is for every style a (mana) value for an tutor.

The best griefer crap is the stuff that you need two to three innocuous cards to assemble. Obvious stuff is just gauche.

In your deck a simple
c676a5b0-bd46-46b3-b71b-a50b86c9b0bd.jpg

would have won the game outright not?
Not necessarily, your opponent would need to have no blockers and you would still need enough creatures to deal 20 to them. 5 creatures + Opposition can lock an opponent out of the game, 5 creatures plus trumpet blast probably can’t.

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but in Lorwyn draft there was a U/W tapping archetype, with payoff like

There were also payoffs that cared only about Merfolks, but with a sharpie you can make them more interesting:

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I was "goldfishing" some drafts against the AI to get a feel for the new cards, and I got this combo together <3

Good times, good times XD
So, I wrote this in the MOM thread yesterday, but what I left out is that I also ran some convoke option, and that mechanic was indeed a perfect fit for Radha, (and by extension all of the “I want to be tapped” creatures)!

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but in Lorwyn draft there was a U/W tapping archetype, with payoff like

I feel obliged to add this card, not only because I am a shadowmoor fanboy, but also because it's a reminder that "becomes untapped" triggers work with that theme too.