Temur Battlecruiser 1v1

I've been wanting to craft a full-on Timmy cube since a long time and finally here it is. A lot of the design choices are influenced by Jason Waddell's Eldrazi Domain.

Designed for grid drafting
180 cards so most of the cube is seen in a draft with 16 packs of 9 cards but there's still some variance.
Color restricted so there is room to flesh out each color with a limited cube size and drafters fight for cards in the same color. I wanted to try with 3 colors instead of 4 this time and choosed temur for being the color trio that felt the most Timmy-like.

Battlecruiser
To let the expensive big bombs shine games need to be slow, so curves are high (with no 1 mana creatures at all) and creatures tend to have defensive stats. Also, all nonbasic lands enter tapped.
In order to be able to cast the bombs all colors have acces to ramp, mainly in the form of eldrazi spawns, eldrazi scions and treasure tokens.
Fast decks need to play the long game so a lot of the early drops have abilities to grow into the late game. That means a lot of counters so I decided to include proliferate as a main theme in the cube.

Focus on fun
I tried not to have extreme power outliers but the thing I priorized over everything else in card selection is if the card sparked joy. I don't know how the likes of Avatar of Slaughter or Hans Eriksson compare to the rest of the cube but I am 100% going to try them.

Budget
All the cards are currently under 6$.

Broad themes
In my last cube I tried to fit a lot of archetypes in a small cube and sometimes the draft experience felt too much on rails. This time I designed the cube with a few broad themes and then some micro-archetypes and build arounds to flesh things out. The idea is that the cards that are part of the microarchetypes can be used by lot of decks but a deck that focus on them feels different.

The main themes are three: Ramp (obviously), Proliferate and Spells.
The micro-archetypes: Big Spells (Mizzix Mastery, Magma Opus), X Costs (Magus Lucea Kane, Rosheen Meanderer), Creatures Only (Heartwood Storyteller, Nikya of the Old Ways), Mana Cost Matters (Vengeful Rebirth, Blast of Genius), Power Matters(Sarkhan's Unsealing, Ghalta, Primal hunger), Draw Matters(Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind, Lorescale Coatl).
Build-arounds: Volo, Guide to Monsters, Jermane, Pride of Circus, Simic Ascendancy, Ignacio of Myra's Marvels.

Last edited: