Sets Ten Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Cards I'm Excited About for Cube!

In this article, I discuss my ten favorite Cube cards from Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! Keep in mind that this has less to do with card playability and more to do with why these cards are so dang interesting as compared to the many other options in this amazing set. There's something here for everyone, and I hope you all can get some helpful information out of this piece!

Excellent read

Thank you for putting Ebondeath, Dracolich on the list. A thing not many people talk about: It is almost impossible to get rid of through normal combat damage. It can block. And when it blocks, it most likely takes down the biggest attacker. And then it can be cast again because.. surprise surprise.. a creature died this turn. I think the card is almost too strong on the defensive.

I agree with so many points you’re making in this article. Especially the one about how we all will remember the set once the dust settles. I personally only dislike it for being a non-Magic lore. But I consider many of the card little gems and I believe many other people are/will too.