General Test Draft: Sunday, November 1st at 2PM EST

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to be hosting a test draft of the MODO cube at 14:00 Eastern Standard Time. Looking to test out drafting and distribution of the cards, and get some matches played.

If you want to join, please post below. Priority will be given to those who have contributed to the donation drive.

1. safra
2. Dom Harvey
3. vennythekid
4. quirk
5. marwatt
6. Jason Waddell

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Another Australian!

Edit: Read this as 5am Monday is probably not going to work out.

Bloody oath mate!

I mean I don't mind waking up at sparra's to play a draft, but if I rock up to work at smoko, or chuck a sickie, my boss ain't gonna like that.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I deal with electricians every day. That sentence is close to what comes out of their mouths (I can think of two off the top of my head that speak like this) and it is fun throwing similar garbage sentences back at them.

But back on topic, if you are going to try out some different times for drafts later, I pretty much can do anything on the weekend. So, anytime on EST Friday or Saturday. If that doesn't suit, so be it, I can still troll online to see what's going on before I go to work.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I deal with electricians every day. That sentence is close to what comes out of their mouths (I can think of two off the top of my head that speak like this) and it is fun throwing similar garbage sentences back at them.

But back on topic, if you are going to try out some different times for drafts later, I pretty much can do anything on the weekend. So, anytime on EST Friday or Saturday. If that doesn't suit, so be it, I can still troll online to see what's going on before I go to work.

We'll try the next one on a Saturday? We can have it be afternoon in the US, late night in Europe and early morning in Australia. Or do you have another idea?

So I hate to do this, but I don't think I'll be able to draft tomorrow. I've got a lot I have to get done tomorrow and won't have time. Sorry :(

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Anyone gonna be streaming this? I might be around at that time, and wouldn't mind birding someone's draft.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
If you don't get to 8 I can join as just a drafter (saves a bot doing it) since I have to go to work two hours after the draft starts.