General The Draft Exchange

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
From my spiel about the Cube Lists Forum (now Cube Blogs), came the idea that if you want your cube drafted, you should return the favor.

So this thread looks to give a communal place where you can ask to get your cube drafted.

Guidelines:
  1. Draft the Cubetutor list of the last post in this thread.
  2. Post the deck you drafted in spoiler tags (otherwise this thread will have way too many images to load)
  3. Add a paragraph about the deck and the draft (first pick, weird cards sighted, lack or removal etc.)
  4. Add a link to your own cube on cubetutor at the bottom of your post
That's pretty much it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go first, randomly picking Vennythekid's Powered Cube!
So, I first picked Oath of Druids, seeing a Laboratory Maniac in the same pack hoping it would wheel (it's a combo right?). Just kept picking random non-creature spells and fixing. See Emrakul in Pack 2 and go all-in. The Channel in the same pack as Emrakul also wheeled, which is a boon.
Manabase is a bit all over the place, but that is what you get with what I drafted. Impressed by the abundance of fixing. Kodama's Reach does seem a little out of place in a cube like this though (though I'm not really complaining for this deck :p). Also, it is funny how this deck is really crippled if they always keep one mana open :D

Here is my cube. Give it a draft and see what you come out with.

These are fun!

I first picked Hangarback. I was tempted by Braids, and Braids did wheel so that put me in a direction. I took lands highly in pack 1 before deciding green looked open enough to go into. I was a little hesitant about Abyssal Persecutor early pack 2, but I think it worked out. I think I was in the best possible deck to run Kessig Cagebreakers, but it just doesn't seem good enough as a 5 drop that fails the Dreadbore test. Birds of Paradise over the second Carrion Feeder was a tough pick, but I thought the Birds would be more useful in general. The lack of fetchlands threw me off a little, that's an unusual choice. Living Death with Metamorph is a slightly suboptimal interaction, as the Metamorph will have to enter as a 0/0, but it works great if you're also returning Mikaeus, and Mikaeus+Finks is fun too.

Here's the deck:

Here is my cube, curious to see what happens with it.

Laz

Developer
Well, that list was kind of surprising. Midway through pack one and suddenly, Conspiracies! Custom conspiracies too!

First pick was Mana Vault, which is clearly an insanely powerful card. The cube felt like a fairly traditional one, though there were a lot of cool funky customs. I would definitely put it high on the fun scale.

I ended up with this conspiracy:
1457756147085_Take%20Command.png

But clearly didn't read through all of it... because I built the following 40 card UG 'big-mana' deck. I am bad. I had grand ideas about playing Eternal Witness over and over again.

For whomever takes over from here, check out my 'draw-a-card' cube, intended to be drafted with the following settings:
Pack Size - 11
Packs - 4
Bots - 5

Things to know before drafting, Red is a control colour, Blue is an aggro colour.

For whomever takes over from here, check out my 'draw-a-card' cube, intended to be drafted with the following settings:
Pack Size - 11
Packs - 4
Bots - 5

Things to know before drafting, Red is a control colour, Blue is an aggro colour.

Wow, this cube was really interesting. Every option had a trick to it, no vanilla garbage even on the non-creatures, well done!

My pool and deck:

14134988.jpg

My first pack had Man-o'-War which i coldn't refuse, there were no other obvious pick for me if man-o'-war wasn't there.
Second pick i was boring and took Young Pyromancer over Lightning Rift and Annihilate, sadly rift didn't wheel but at least the Annihilate wheeld. (i guess it's one of the best removals for black?)

Pyromancer made me go straight for spell matters, which didn't go THAT well, since i don't have an insane amount of non-creatures, but oh well.

I want to play this cube some day for sure, so much value every where :))

Go fish: http://www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/16807

http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/505838
Drafted meltyman's! Link to the deck above. I tried to "goodstuff" this cube, being unfamiliar with it, and so first picked a Badlands. I saw a ton of good cards, so I focused heavily on fixing early and ended up with a pretty decent Mardu manabase.
Then the synergy started to happen. I've got a decent mix of ETB effects, sacrifice outlets, and recursion; plus the "combos" of Land Tax + bouncelands, and soul fire grand master!!! + blasphemous act. All that in a pretty decent control shell!
Was a lot of fun to draft this cube. If you could please, draft either my squad goals cube or my power cube, both in my sig, as my "main cube" is hopelessly outdated right now.

Drafted the Squad Goals cube! Very fun working in an environment with multiples of all sorts of things. First picked one of the Dragonlord Ojutai's, and went from there. I think monastery mentor second pick? Ended up seeing a looot of fun blink stuff happening, so I ended up in a sort of hybrid doing two things:
Some things I noticed or at least piqued my interest:
  • otherworldly journey Could be used as a blink enabler... terrible synergy with Precursor Golem, but could work. Overall seemed a little low-powered compared to the list, but there could have been more interactions I just didn't notice/think about.
  • Counterspell suite seemed a little thin maybe
  • Cataclysm seems wicked stronk as a four of lol
Here's the deck I ended up with.

My cube link is in my sig, or here. Let me know what you think! It's a fairly plain jane mix, with a lot of graveyard goodies, and maybe a little slower than some environs.

The draft:
P1p1: sarkhan (chosen over fact or fiction and top)
p1p2: easiest lightning bolt of my life.
p1p3: stoke the falmes (over misty, murderous cut)
p1p4: searing spear
p1p5: dark dwellers (this is where I start wondering if I should be aggro or something more controlling)
p1p6: abbot of keral keep (over mutavault and grim lavamancer)
p1p7: eternal witness (over sacred foundry... I love green red so I being a bit greedy here)
p1p8: man-o-war (over nothing exciting. maybe UR dream lives on?)
p1p9: jhessian theif (red is definitely open, but none of the cards here fit into non-aggro)
p1p10: Desolate lighthouse (over myth realized. I don't know how extensive spells matter is right now)
p1p11: perilous myr (over dakra mystic. War -name aspirant is still here, so red aggro was probably the right life decision)
p1p12: sourage of nel toth (because I probably can't be this card with UR)
p1p13: Valorous stance (over lim dul's vault. I'm hoping that at this point, if I play a third color, white is intended to be part of spells matter.deck)
p1p14: Omenspeaker (happy to see this)
p1p15: Galepowder mage

So pack 1 done, I have some good red cards, and I'm hoping to go into UR control or tempo. But I'm not married to blue yet.

P2p1: Flametongue Kavu (over delver, compulsive. I have a deep love of flametongue so I didn't think twice)
p2p2: Stormchaser Mage (over sea gate. I'd rather play a little aggro. And stormchaser blocks ok if necessary)
p2p3: Shu Yun (tough pack, ascendancy was tempting, but I lacked fixing. 4 drop chandra was there, but is a bit slow)
p2p4: Flamewake pheonix (there wasn't much here for me)
p2p5: Impulse (over moltensteel dargon and Cyclonic rift. Rift was tempting, but I hadn't seen many cantrips at this point)
p2p6: Brutal Expulsion (not much else to compete with)
p2p7: Voice of resurgence (uh oh, no blue, no red)
p2p8: Arc trail (would have gladly taken the whirler rogue or conundrum sphinx)
p2p9: Delver (green seems pretty open this direction. much regret)
p2p10: Ohran viper (so many green cards)
p2p11: Chandra pyromancer (jeskai ascendancy still tempting)
p2p12: chromantic star (over wardriver)
p2p13: Siege rhino (can i get "things I don't want to play against" for $500, Alex?)
p2p14: High clerics of arashin (big butt fliers are scary)
p2p15: Spear of heliod

At this point, I'm pretty solidly on a plan. This pack felt awkward because the cards I wanted seemed heavily bunched up. Right now I want fixing and card draw + one more big dude.

p3p1: Treasure cruise (over dissolve)
p3p2: Thirst for Knowledge (over steel hellkite, I would have liked the finisher, but I feel like its more easily replaceable)
p3p3: Riftwing cloudskate (would have gladly taken jori en, silent departure, or repeal. Maybe one will come back?)
p3p4: Magma Jet (more burn never hurts)
p3p5: Mana leak (vs scatter the winds. I think I'm more of a mana leak deck at this point)
p3p6: meloku (over brainstorm. I have no fetches yet, so brainstorm is on the weak side)
p3p7: Exclude (over tormenting voice. Exclude isn't quite what I want, but I feel like its got more potential)
p3p8: Boreal Druid (no blue or red)
p3p9: woodfall primus (no blue or red)
p3p10: elvish mystic (over stormblood berserker)
p3p11: Repeal (ehhhhhhh, this is where the blue went)
p3p12: Trusty Machete (no blue no red)
p3p13: Living death
p3p14: Zurgo
p3p15: crater Hellion
Ended up building this:
sigh.jpg
I wasn't sure how to build it. I feel like I had trouble choosing between tempo and control and came up a bit short for either. Delver should be main deck instead of something. I just didn't notice it when I was building.

To the next poster, feel free to pick anyone in this thread since I don't have a cube tutor link.

12903455_1033315116736582_1755017773_o.png

I tried to draft sigh's cube and I did get all 45 picks in but cubetutor did not want me to build a deck apparently. But I'll try to throw one together anyway.

I started off with Pyromaster into some lands. I ended up going into RG ramp because I didn't know what else to do. I didn't quite get as much support as I was hoping for and I have no idea what Gruul Charm does but the deck is probably still playable. Like maybe it can stall enough vs aggro. RDW did feel like it was wide open, moreso than big red was. There were a few eyebrow raisers like Sphinx of Uthuun (woah that sees play?) but other than not much stood out.

Pile of Gruul

My cube: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/42610

Drafting Tzen's cube

Some cards I'm definitely not used to seeing in cube here, like Chronatog Totem and Radiant's Judgment. The land count is even higher than my cube, which I don't see often. P1P1 Lingering Souls was a little risky, but following it with P1P2 Smokestack (and later Braids) felt good. I also managed to get a P2P1 Bitterblossom and a few swords. Xathrid Necromancer made me more inclined to pick up a bunch of humans (ended up with 11). Normally I would love Wargear in the tokens deck, but I didn't want to overload on equipment. I'd probably drop one of the swords for Wargear postboard in matches where the protections are irrelevant. It's very possible I should have rune Thune for the combo with Blood Artist.

Drafted Psly's: http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/506050
Went for another goodstuff draft and took lots and lots of lands. Ended up with enough fixing for every color except Red, and a pretty sweet control shell... With Sphinx's Revelation and Villainous Wealth as finishers! HAHA!
I love seeing conspiracies in a cube, too, but they are easy first picks. So I picked four of them! Hasty Brago and a Forbid that draws me a card on cast seem, uh, good. It was a refreshing change of pace to draft a high-power environment, and I'm pretty happy with the deck I came up with and the fixing that was ample enough to enable it. Fun draft!
Edit: please draft my power cube I promise you'll love it lol

Drafted blacksmithy's REAL POWER Cube, because I'm working on a similar project and love this kind of stuff.

Pack Rat Reanimator from CubeTutor.com

Forgive me for a cheeky deck, but I'm not sure that there's tons of quick answers to Pack Rat, and I saw a bunch early so I went all-in on it.
Later in Pack 1 I picked up a reanimate and decided that as a backup plan I would make some elephants after discarding them to make Rat tokens. The list runs all 4 Rats and 2 DT for extra redundancy. The Sol Rings get you making tokens faster, and the Survival of the Fittest lets you chain Terastodon together if you get to that point (lol). You're never making a Rat on turn 1 so the Temples are perfectly fine additions.

If your opponent is Lightning_Bolt.dec you might be screwed but you might run away with other matchups. Not sure what the other decks in the meta are so this might be actual garbage.

Speaking of the deck that shreds the Pack Rat deck, here's my second draft:

Jeskai No-Fixing from CubeTutor.com

UWR PyroClamp with no fixing is likely more in the spirit of this Cube. I initially was going for a Storm draft with Ancestral Recall and a Timetwister but it soon became a Pyromancer deck when I saw some and got a Skullclamp as well. This deck was a ton of fun to draft! This shell could likely be turned into Stoneblade as well if I had seen Stonforge Mystic or TNN earlier in the draft. I would love to 8-man draft this sometime to see what actually happens, because I suspect the bots on CT don't draft something this "out there" properly.

Channel Storm from CubeTutor.com

Lastly, I tried my hand at a storm deck, but not in the sense of a usual storm deck. I'm trying to use Channel to pump out Lotus Cobra -> Primeval Titan -> tons of mana for Timetwister/Memory Jar -> Brain Freeze. I don't know if it works in practice but sounds decent in theory and I've got enough redundant copies of Channel that it should be fine. The nice thing here is that in the case of failure there's still some Primetime Beats to fight with. Maybe there's Slayers' Stronghold in the ULD!

For the next person in the chain: I would love to see a draft of my crazy powered format! It's a little less crazy than blacksmithy's SQUAD POWER, but I think still compelling. The CT link is in my signature.

Here's what I ended up with:

I first picked Jitte, and got Bob, Souls, and Brimaz shortly after. I love playing this sort of aggro/midrange grindy fair white/black deck, so that's where I ended up. I had a bit of trouble getting fixing, and ended up taking both lands as my first two picks of pack 3. Playing 15 lands is a little ambitious, but I have a low curve and Land Tax, so I'm probably fine.
The next poster can draft my cube based on RTR/THS standard: http://www.cubetutor.com/draft/7668

EDIT--Whoops, looks like I took to long. Next person can draft cstick's cube since I don't have anything on cube tutor.

Woah, small world. I go to gatech. I haven't been out to play at the student center for a while since real life(tm) kicked in. From cube tutor stalking, it says this is Ben's cube. Does your last name start with an N? I was the guy who played child of alara edh and hung out with alejandro. If not, then... well nevermind.

Anyhow, here's my draft of tech cube.

ColonelSanders's draft of TECH MAGIC's Riptide Cube on 29/03/2016 from CubeTutor.com

and then one of the powered cube. I'll be honest. I wasn't sure what I was doing. I feel like my deck doesn't quite do anything. I have some acceleration, but I don't know if I have enough to really capitalize on.

ColonelSanders's draft of Power, v1 on 29/03/2016 from CubeTutor.com

Drafted Cstick's cube:

I recorded my picks and cards that were left after the pick that could have been picked also, quite spicy boosters in this cube although the power level is quite low.
p1p1 sylvan caryatid: xenagos, planar cleansing (rescue from the underworld)
p1p2 pack rat: urban evolution
p1p3 Stab Wound: supreme verdict, essence scatter, soul of shandalar
p1p4 blightcaster: atheros, aetherspouts
p1p5 herald of torment: young pyromancer, cone of flame, dreadbore, gyre sage, genesis hydra
p1p6 phenax, god of deception: dissolbe, devouring light, arbor colossus
p1p7 abrupt decay: erebos, blood scrivener, flame-wreathed phoenix, domestication
p1p8 liliana's reaver: dissipate, jace's ingenuity
p1p9 rescue from the underworld : no great picks left.
p1p10 nemesis of mortals: steam augury, selesnya charm
p1p11 Abhorrent Overlord: soul of shandalar??
p1p12 duress: atheros
p1p13 dreadbore: anax
p1p14 vortex elemental
p1p15 spike jester

p2p1 lifebane zombie: scuttling doom engine, far//away, Thassa, Avacyn, guardian angel
p2p2 doom blade: xenagos, claustrophobia, witchstalker, syncopate
p2p3 watery grave: kiora, thoughtseize, opportunity
p2p4 obzedat: bile blight, ulcerate
p2p5 hornet queen:
p2p6 llanowar wastes: liliana vess
p2p7 xathrid necromancer:
p2p8 dimir guildgate: temple of enlightenment
p2p9 caves of koilos: avacyn
p2p10 slum reaper: witchstalker
p2p11 pain seer:
p2p12 temple of malice
p2p13 sulfurous springs
p2p14 tidebinder mage
p2p15 slaughterhorn

p3p1 godless shrine: nissa, worlwaker
p3p2 blind obedience: angel of serenity, godsend, deadbridge goliath
p3p3 underground river: soul of innistrad, prophet of kruphix
p3p4 negate: ajani, caller of the pride, ajani steadfast, fiendslayer paladin, banisher priest
p3p5 temple of deceit: soul of new phyrexia, izzet charm
p3p6 dictate of kruphix: spectra wand
p3p7 illusory angel: voice of resurgence
p3p8 master of predicaments: extinguish all hope, liliana of the dark realms
p3p9 azorius charm -
p3p10 azorius guildgate: angel of serenity, godsend
p3p11 soul of innistrad: prophet of kruphix
p3p12 wall of frost: fiendslayer paladin
p3p13 soul of new phyrexia
p3p14 boros guildgate
p3p14 hopeful eidolon
First pick was a manadork that i very often go for, Xenagos could have been a choice, but i don't usually go for a multicolor card this early unless it's totally nuts. Planar Cleansing should be pretty powerful, but triple white and 6-mana, no thanks.

Second pack had basically nothing, except the best card in the whole cube, which is Pack Rat, i almost vomit while picking Pack Rat, but i got over it.

Now that my deck was complete, i think i should just pick black cards and be on my way, stab wound must be good here since i see so many small creatures. Supreme Verdict, essense scatter and soul of shandalar are crazy cards, but i wanted to take every possible black card i get.

Blightcaster was a "pet" card in normal drafts, so i had to go there, luckily the Stab Wound played out to be a good start with it !

Next picks are Herald of Torment and Phenax, which locked me for black and hopefully for some enchantment madness.

I was really leaning on black all the time and it wasn't until the very end where i started to form a deck with something else than black.
Somehow i pulled off an esper control deck out of everything, here it is:

14135193.jpg

Notes on the cube:
Power levels are all over the place, which is to be expected since the seeding of cards comes only from a few sets.
Because of this there are some inconsistencies in card value, for instance:
black has Blood Scrivener aka Goblin Piker, Pharika's Chosen aka green's doom blade.
Black has two of the worst Liliana's while white has: 6-mana Elspeth(overpowered in my opinion), 2 good aggro ajani's, red has the best chandra, Green has one of the best and the worst planeswalker (nissa, worldwaker and 6-mana garruk)
White has Keening Apparition, which is close to being a little too sideboardy, although it does act as a removal against some creatures also.
Green has so many disenchants which to me seems to be really crazy.. You must have been the kind of kid that makes an amazing sand castle just to destroy it right away after it's finished :D

Some way over the top cards that i took out from my cube that has a pretty powerful environment:
Aetherling, 6-mana elspeth, Pack Rat, Ashiok (close to being OP in my cube, definitely close to unbeatable here), Obzedat (not that many answers to this guy), Brimaz, King of Oreskos (on curve pretty oppressive i feel).
Obzedat probably isn't too good in my cube, but it seems way too over the top here.

Mana fixing seemed alright, there were enough of lands rolling around, maybe guildgates should be something else, but i guess you want go with the cheaper option than going double on scry lands ?

I can see this cube being fun, but i know the games might feel a little too bomby for my taste.. you know "i hope he doesn't draw [card x] so we can get a game out of this"
I'm pretty sure your environment would be fun to play even with the cream of the crop gone...

Go fish my Reject Rare Cube: http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/35284
I guess i must tell something about the list first.
Plan is to see some crappy cards pulling more than their weight in here.
Removals are awesome, manabase is awesome and some non-removals might feel a little better than rejecty, but i went fun first for this cube, not adding ONLY cards that are real reject rares.
Cube size is big, so the themes are really diluted, but you can pull off some amazing strategies since the games are a little longer than you would normally expect.
We've seen Timesifter milling strategies, multiple Helix Pinnacle victories etc.. :D

EDIT: million grammar failures, my english ;)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
To be honest I didn't think that there would be this many different people throw down drafts within 24 hours of me making the thread. It seemed like such a simple concept that I am surprised that a thread hadn't been made before.

It should help alleviate some of the pressure on the cube blog forum. As now you don't need to do 3 drafts and give an entire overview of their format. A quick draft and an explanation of what you saw helps with the 'time consuming' nature of 'list analysis' posts and gives a decent outside perspective that you wouldn't have normally gotten.

So I decided to draft Tzenmoroth's Cube, since I hadn't drafted it before and Meltyman's Reject cube, since it was the latest post.

So I first picked Dragonlord Ojutai, which is quite uncharacteristic of me to pick a gold card first, but it seemed the strongest card by a bit. Then followed it by Resto Angel into Boros Reckoner. There was even this weird morph pack I saw go by (Quicksilver Dragon, Whipcorder, Vesuvan Shapeshifter, Master of Pearls) and was wondering if morph was a key component in your cube. There was a lot of weird cards I don't even know how to judge (Pains Reward, Tectonic Break, Chronotog Totem). This isn't to say I didn't have a great time seeing what monstrosities would be in that next pack.

I was really proud of my deck too:
Watching stuff like Gideon and Archangel of Thune come picks 5+, made me sigh a little at the bots but hey, who am I to argue? Your cube seems all about the splashy plays. This is filled with them. Vesuvan Shapeshifter seems cool with Ashcloud Phoenix. I might not have enough early game, but from what I saw of the cube, aggro players would need to dedicate pretty heavily to get a decent curve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto Meltyman's Reject Rare cube. Geez, the amount of reading that needed to be done was intense. I've never seen so many cards I had never seen before (oxymoron?). Although, my first pack had two top tier removal spells Fiery Confluence (how is this even in here?!?!) and Mutilate, along with a couple of fetches. I take the broken card then get passed Demonic Pact, where a lesser man might have been enamored by her sweet 'bod', I decided to continue blowing up the world with Molten Disaster. Also I saw a Worldknit in the middle of pack two. There was no way I was picking that, considering the amount of chaff I got at the end of each pack :p

I feel like that this deck will either kill itself (using mass burn removal, although that is why I am splashing for Pariah:p ), or lose to bad luck (I think I have like 4 coin-flip cards). Either way I am looking forward to having a swell time beating people down with Cosmic Larva.

The Confluences seem WAY out of place. That was the easiest first pick by far. Verdant Confluence, while the most mediocre of the cycle still seems like a pretty bomb card. Unsure if you still want to keep them in there.

I've gotten a decent amount of drafts of my cube so far. My request would be to draft Meltyman's Reject Cube again (Above). I want to see what other monstrosities come out of there.

The Confluences seem WAY out of place. That was the easiest first pick by far. Verdant Confluence, while the most mediocre of the cycle still seems like a pretty bomb card. Unsure if you still want to keep them in there.

I've gotten a decent amount of drafts of my cube so far. My request would be to draft Meltyman's Reject Cube again (Above). I want to see what other monstrosities come out of there.

At first i had a Confluence for black and white also, but black was definitely too strong, since it a) draws cards b) removes 1-3 creatures
White one makes 3x 2/2 vigilances which is really strong in this format.

Red one is pyroclasm, shatter and/or lava axe, not that big of a deal. Shatter effects that are rejecty rares for red doesn't come by that often, so it's a nod for that also.
It's really hard to balance the amount and velocity of removals in this format.
If you have only cards that cost 8 mana to remove something, you can compare your games to hearthstone's arena, where the player with the biggest creatures win the game everytime :D
Then again if you have a lot of powerful removals, your decks will always have 4-5 insane removals and not that many dudes, because you know they won't stick that often.

The green confluence makes a dude big or draws cards. The removals are good, so a big dude isn't the worst case scenario for most of the decks played, making regrowth 3 times is a huge swing against your opponent, but it still costs 6-mana and your graveyard is full of janky rares, so yeah i don't find it overpowered.

I do recommend drafting and MAKING a reject rare cube.
Having to choose some of the worst cards imaginable and making something sweet out of it is really rewarding and skill testing also !
Also the IRL drafting is really great, people are laughing constantly when they learn about some janky cards that shouldn't have been printed... looking at you Mammoth Harness

Had a lot of fun drafting Meltyman's Reject Rare cube! I feel like I'd definitely need a couple more run-throughs to get the hang of the environment and to have more of a chance to read the cards :p. The drafting process was a ton of fun, right from start to finish, and I think I ended up in an absolutely aweseom to play deck. How good it would be? No idea lol. Gotta say, I must've not prioritized draw very well, or it wasn't there as much as I'd hoped. Maybe reject rare draw isn't something that catches my eye?

P1P1: Sisay! What a cool card, and I figured there'd be some sort of theme I could follow.
P1P2: Hand of Justice - seems like an awesome creature control card.
P1P3: Overgrown Tomb. at this point, I'm just like "fixing has to be good, right??"
P1P4: Ragnar: Yay, a legend! and two matching colors to sisay
P1P5: cream of the crop. Cool enchant that plays well with durdly creatures
P1P6: Temple Garden - on color fixing = happy me
P1P7: Prism Array. my brain: "????? why not????"
P1P8: Solarion. with my newfound desire to be five colors, this is a perfect finisher
P1P9: faith healer. neat card, and I'm seeing lots of enchants.
P1P10: Relaliate is a sweet board control spell!
P1P11: Wild research could be playing into that enchant theme
P1P12: Gleam of Authority. Cool in a slower deck, but probably not what this wants to be doing.
P1P13-15: ????

P2P1: Halfdane! Another cool legend, and a beater for the deck too
P2P2-4: Marsh flats, tundra, tarn. Fixing galor, high priority now that I'm five colors
P2P5: goblin diplomats? maybe? my handwriting is terrible on this section of the envelope I used to take notes.
P2P6: Crystal Quarry :D. Converge has it's savior
P2P7: Words of Worship. Awesome enchantment for the enchantment control deck I am now working towards. I think at this point I start prioritizing the enchants more.
P2P8: Zendikar Resurgent. And heres that starting to happen. This actually turns into a janky green-bomb-combo that doesn't materialize until... last pick. literally.
P2P9: Chaos Warp for coolio removal
P2P10: read the runes is a cool possible card selection spell. Possible I'd want this in board, not sure.
P2P11: jaleva... is a legend. Probably won't run her tho except mebbe SB her in against a spell deck
P2P12: Flicker. can be a saving grace, against removal heavy decks this could be a sweet SB
P2P13-15: Stuff that I ididn't end up using I think?

P3P1: Verdant catacombs. Dat fixing
P3P2: Phyrexian Unlife is a cool enchant to buy me more time
P3P3: Aurafication = awesome control enchant, right on theme. It's retaliate #2
P3P4: temple of enlightenment for dat fixing
P3P5: Academy Rector!! my enchantment theme just payed off big time :)
P3P6: Decimate! super stronk removal
P3P7: breeding pool
P3P8: primal whisperer? Seems sweet against a morph-themed deck in SB
P3P9: mana plasm. beatstick that feeds off my high curve
P3P10: plea for guidance. More enchantment love.
P3P11: workhorse. neigh
P3P12: coastal wizard seems sweet in the buy-some-time gig
P3P13: boundless realms! At this point, I have a dream. A dream to have alllll the mana. resurgence and now this :)
P3P14: Oath of lieges. hate pick? or run??
P3P15: The coup de grac. Last pick, I realize I've landed myself a backup combo (see below)
The backup combo of the century: Zendikar resurgent and Boundless realms to pump out mana and permanents -> great aurora/Warp world with me way ahead on permanent count (lands + enchants, mostly). This gives me a great edge on my aurora draw and subsequent land drops. Sweetness!
I'm not sure I got my curve down where it belongs, or if I should have focused a little more on ramp and removal, maybe. If the environment is slow enough, I think this has a chance of being a pretty sweet deck. It would certainly be sweet to play.

Here's the monstrosity in all it's splendor. Gotta say again, this was a blast to draft, and I'd love actually playing in the environment. Ended up @ 41 cards, not sure what I should take out. I could see the prism array being a choice. I'd love to take out one of my 6+'s, but look how awesome they are! Could see plea for guidance being too slow. Also might need to up my basic count to make bounless realms happier (breeding pool -> forest, temple -> island/plains)
EDIT: Took this pile to tappedout.net. Works! (if 15-18 turn games are ok lol). Probably a little slow, but really hard to tell.

Again, awesome draft, would durdle again. My cube's in my sig, check it out! I'm still trying to figure out if my removal is in the right place, and if blue feels weak.

BUG Sidisi

The mana kind of sucks but other than that it looks pretty good, and fun to play. I first picked Griselbrand but noticed the Spider Spawning and wheeled it, and then I went hard into creatures-in-graveyards. I didn't know Sidisi was in the cube but assumed so based on what I had seen, and was rewarded with her p1p3.

The mana kind of sucks but other than that it looks pretty good, and fun to play. I first picked Griselbrand but noticed the Spider Spawning and wheeled it, and then I went hard into creatures-in-graveyards. I didn't know Sidisi was in the cube but assumed so based on what I had seen, and was rewarded with her p1p3.
(don't mind me pepole looking to draft, just asking a question. Aston's still up for drafting)
Love seeing the GBx graveyard stufff coming together :D. Is the fixing just not coming up like there's not enough? I've been looking into whether or not the fixing is lacking for awhile...

Also, I draft fixing very, very highly so I think my bots might be very land greedy :p.

I don't remember seeing a lot come up but I wasn't really prioritising it until pack 3 when I made the decision to be three colours. It looks like you have 15 fetches and 15 fetchable duals, is that right? Plus painlands and manlands, but I rate those a fair bit lower.

I don't remember seeing a lot come up but I wasn't really prioritising it until pack 3 when I made the decision to be three colours. It looks like you have 15 fetches and 15 fetchable duals, is that right? Plus painlands and manlands, but I rate those a fair bit lower.
yeah, my fixing is basically what you said:
15 fetches
15 fetchables
10 painlands
5 manlands
6 miscellaneous fixers (evolving wilds etc)

That's 51 total, but the power level is a bit uneven. Painlands are in for {c}. I find myself restricted by the antiquity that is singleton, also. 12.5% seems alright, but it's been an issue before. I rest a little easier knowing that you weren't deep in the fixing game all three packs. If I end up feeling like I need more, I'll probably just start tacking the filter lands onto the cubes total (go to 410, put enemy filters, for example)

I drafted Aston's cube and put together this Tinker shell:

I started with a first-pick Tinker and am pretty satisfied with what it does here (I also have Crucible of Worlds in the sideboard). Playing a solid value game with explosive threats like Psychatog or UB Tezz should be good enough, with the accidental Tinker combo to deal with stronger decks. I have the ability to sideboard into a more aggressive Delver shell, but I didn't think it would be as good as the midrange version of the deck because I have so many noncreature spells that don't flip Delver. It's a little better in the board, but still. t3 Coalition Relic into t4 artifact six is also compelling.

Deck: http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/506729

Notes, This time I will take notes as I draft:
P1P1 CoCo, let's see what this does
Grab random RU temple
BoP is an easy pick w/ CoCo
Jeskai Ascendancy appeared. The cube is speaking to me.
Going to focus on fixing now. If I find another mana creature, that's a top pick.
Tormenting voice seems good here
Lavamancer combos with loot and untaps =D
Rattleclaw 10/10
Valorous stance works
LIFE!!!(/death) The ascendency combo is real holy shit I so got this.
Grab a temple and a map.
Enlightened tutor is sexy.
Song is removal I guess.
Blas act last? Sure?
Ponder might be good, or flooded strand or temple UG. I'm torn. Strand I guess.
Heath
Why does badlands look like a wastes? Spell snare might be the pick but Clan defiance can be cast while going off and stalls more?
UW temple
Remand
Not greedy enough for Helix. UW Temple
Pick the wrong fight or faithless loot. Tough call. Let's try PtWF. Might be a blunder though.
Taiga also looks like a waste. You know MSE2 lets you recolor cards manually by right clicking? Also, you can select text and toggle whether its a symbol to turn {3} into 3. Grab the funny looking taiga. :p
UG temple
Mizzium removal
Spell snare
Meh from here, praying for a solid pack 3
Top or Volcanic Island or Savannah. Real hard pick. Top is top I guess.
Mana tithe or hordeling outburst. Creature count is bleak, grab outburst. It'll get tithed.
Funny looking taiga 2 or magma jet. I guess jet because it digs.
Misty
Funny looking plateau over silly custom creatures :p
Ugh why isn't farseek a creature that taps. Happy to grab mesa though.
Foothills
Damnit Lotus Cobra, why aren't you an elf. Firecraft for sheer power.
Journey seems good
Reckoner for the maybe blas act or UB temple just for the scry? I guess the minotaur.
Ruin diver I guess?
Ugh, dead picks go away.
Wow, this deck looks sweet. Now this is how you cube draft. 10/10

I'm gonna go put my cube in my sig now because might as well.