The Sink Cube

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/32888

Here's another non-traditional cube by me. This one comes from a collection of ideas I've got on this site, culminating in a Cube where players are challenged to use their mana optimally every turn. There's lots of X spells, alternate casting costs, Kicker-esque mechanics, instant/flash spells, and activated abilities, so that no land goes untapped!

The cube is still in its infancy, but I've posted the guild section (which was by far the easiest section) and my extra-rough draft of White. I'd like to get the Cube up to at least 360, with 50-55 cards per mono section and 4-5 duals per guild. The cards on the list so far should give you an idea of what the Cube is all about.

To begin with, I'd like to finish the White section. I'd also love suggestions for cards of any color that would work well but might not be so easy to find in a search query. So far, I'm searching using the following keywords:
Bestow
Cycling, Landcycling
Kicker
X
Overload
Strive
Channel
Bloodrush
Flashback
Mana Sinks
Convoke
Unearth
Morph, Megamorph
Evoke
Level

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
Bouncelands and multiple copies of rewind?

If you want people to have to use their mana efficently every turn, you probably also want a fair amount of pressure.

Bouncelands and Rewind are great suggestions. I guess what I mean to say is I want to "allow" people to use all their mana every turn, rather than make them "have" to. My idea for this Cube is one where your curve is super fluid and you have lots of ways to spend mana, so that you can almost always tap all your lands every turn if you sequence your plays properly. That will also lend itself to lots of stuff at 1 mana, and lots of cantrips too I suppose.