[500] CCC - Casual Champions Cube

There is definitely a downside to it. When you look back there is a post in this thread from about a year ago where japahn points out, that my less enfranchised friend had his artifact deck not working out well because it couldn't decide between being a deck that wants Bomat Courier and one that wants Mindslaver.

That being said, I try to make the drafting and deckbuilding more beginner friendly in other ways. For example, I hugely prefer cards that aren't wordy, I try to avoid one-off keywords and I try to get versions of cards with reminder texts when possible, at least if it's not of a major mechanic with dozens of cards in the cube.

Oh. And regarding Trading Post. Had this in the cube years ago, can't remember anyone picking it ever. Maybe it's just too durdly even for my cube? But yeah, I should look for more payoffs that work with artifact tokens.

I'm doing a very little in between update, just because I already own the new card, the old one hasn't been maindecked so far anyway and it's probably a clean upgrade in terms of synergy potential.

... replaces Aventurous Impulse.

Winding Way is probably a more tempting pick anyway, giving you the option to choose between creatures and lands, and allowing for potentially multiple hits. It also has some synergy potential for dredge and lands decks.