Basic Wilds Cube

Just found a group that wants to cube, so want to get mine Bristol fashion. This is what I have sleeved up at the moment.

Currently it's the leftovers of a couple of cubes, but with the most powerful cards, and the fixing lands removed. For the bulk of the fixing, players will have to rely on unlimited Evolving Wilds from the basic land pile. The idea is to free up space in the main draft to enable more possible winning archetypes, to use the Wilds to fuel graveyard strategies and ToL manipulation, and for aggro decks to be able exploit the tempo disadvantage of Wilds heavy decks.

First cube session is in a few weeks, so the first goal is to cut anything that's way too good or way too bad, and to find any "must includes".

The list looks super solid already. The only cards I'd consider too strong are:

I didn't understand the Avian Changeling in the list. Are there any tribal synergies?

The list looks super solid already. The only cards I'd consider too strong are:

I didn't understand the Avian Changeling in the list. Are there any tribal synergies?

Avian changeling (and a couple of others) are holdovers from previous iterations of the cube, it's just there to make up the numbers until I can identify and acquire replacements

You are probably right about Mirror Entity, I've tried to enable more proactive single-colour&splash decks and more reactive multicolour strategies, Mirror Entity is in there as a payoff for the ever underwhelming aggressive white section. I'm not sure what I could put in it's place, maybe:

I know Crucible is powerful, but I was hoping it's durdly enough and not game ruining enough to be okay, the most broken thing you can do with it is recurring Treetop Village.

The most broken thing you can do is draw it and reuse Evolving Wilds to make sure you hit all your land drops, filter your whole deck, and you don't even need to draft Evolving Wilds. It would be totally fine, maybe on the weak side if not for that.

It does that for three mana, and very slowly; I'll put it on the watch list and cut it if it seems to be distorting the format.

Received my latest order so made some changes...

Out:

In: