Bonzo cube (360, unpowered, 2-4 player)

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/108492

This is what I've been working on, and pretty happy with this design so far. Some kinks that need to be worked out, will post a more detailed post when I have a bit more time. Animation module should be retrofitter foundry when commander gets on cubetutor, but it's fairly filler (I think) and could be another artifact or land.

Would love any drafts, thoughts or comments.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
Can't stop drafting RGx apparently. Two cool sac decks:

RG Sac from CubeTutor.com

RGb Sac from CubeTutor.com

This deck is what happens when you hire Tommy Wiseau and give him a massive special effects budget:

Naya Approach Mastery: The Sequel from CubeTutor.com

I noticed that I couldn't find many good targets for Mizzix's Mastery/Miraculous Recovery/See the Unwritten. I get that the overall power level means that the ceiling on those is lower too, but some more splashy targets to boost those cards (and the ramp strategy overall) might be nice

Thanks for the drafts. You draft some good decks! You're right about the creatures to reanimate, it's difficult to get the balance right to have something that is powerful enough to draw you in but not unstoppable on turn four. Perhaps metalwork colossus again?

Have you got any splashy spell's suggestions? It's not really a cruel ultimatum environment :)

Dom Harvey

Contributor
Maybe All is Dust as a big sweeper that control decks can also play? It's kinda on theme for the artifact decks too as they get to keep parts of their board afterwards. Throwing other names out there: Devil's Playground? Prophetic Bolt (since U and UR care a lot about spells at a glance)? Brass's Bounty?

Some non-RG decks; I really like the Esper deck, though it could use a sweeper:

UB Drake Haven from CubeTutor.com

Esper Conjecture from CubeTutor.com

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
Format looks supurb. This is basically how I would update my format if I felt the need. Excellent graveyard interactions, negative variance reduction, and good baseline cards that take on new significance when in tandem with other cards. Should hit all of the pleasing points for johnny's, timmys, and spikes, with enough depth to keep the same list engaging for years.

I would probably try to trim out some of the more expensive cards, but no complaints. Really nice work.

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/108492

This is what I've been working on, and pretty happy with this design so far. Some kinks that need to be worked out, will post a more detailed post when I have a bit more time. Animation module should be retrofitter foundry when commander gets on cubetutor, but it's fairly filler (I think) and could be another artifact or land.

Would love any drafts, thoughts or comments.

I would be interested in reading your thoughts on the design of this, even if it’s just stream of consciousness style :)