Card/Deck Burning Vengeance

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
On power level concerns, I feel like you'd need this to be able to trigger like 4 times to be stronger than Staggershock, given the delayed nature.

Obviously a build around can be desirable for an environment, but this is a pretty narrow card that requires a very high density of support in your deck (and for games to last long enough to benefit from that support).

Holy moly Smithy!

This is interesting. How many moments are you away from changing the cost to {1}{R} on custom card? :p

Holy moly Smithy!

This is interesting. How many moments are you away from changing the cost to {1}{R} on custom card? :p
i have actually been running a custom juiced Burning Vengeance for a few months now lol
4BC0977E-312D-4885-AA5A-EA24A6269A14.jpeg

on the topic of actual Vengeance, i think it is finally a very serious option to consider for graveyard-heavy lower power cubes. there are several adjacent build arounds (such as secrets of the dead) as well as a bazillion different ways to trigger it that can function fine in other decks. i see this as a Grixis or Temur archetype mainly but there are a few splashable cards in white.