Card/Deck Creature Cloning/Stealing Variants

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
It made my last 3-0 main deck easily and my deck had no enchantment related synergy. Its definitely a low tier card, but stealing a dude is no joke and having a shitty fallback mode is better then nothing. When games turn grindy, the 1/1 flier you get after they kill there dude can be super relevant and if they have to spend an entire card to get rid of it that's huge value. If you can bounce it back into your hand, that's gravy. Still, its a marginal card and you probably shouldn't run it unless its really an effect you are looking for: there are so many other awesome cards around that I think most players would be happier without it.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
the front end is not a cube thing and i don't know how to make it into one
Yeah, if you tweak the front end to something cubable, the bestow cost has to, in theory, go up and then that part of the card becomes unplayable :(

As a 2/1 for {1}{U} it would be palatable in its creature mode, and maybe the bestow cost is high enough already that the extra power doesn't really matter for the cost? Is +2/+1 and flying worth the flexibility and the three extra mana over Control Magic?

CML

Contributor
That is super cool, really out of white's color pie, and uncubable as printed. Of course the oracle text is much more reasonable, but I personally hate cards that are this blatantly not WYSIWYG.

definitely have tried this and wanted to work and it didn't.

I mean if we are going by what you see is what you get it seems busto.
I also really like abusing WYS thawing glaciers, that used to be a tank in dragon cube.

CML

Contributor
the smug asian man cheated with that once so we punished him by inviting him back