General Cube Vocabulary?

Hey guys, making my first thread on the RiptideLab boards! Rather than talk about theory or card selection in cube, I have a more off-the-beaten-path type question.

What kind of cube related terminology do you use with your cubing friends or when writing about cubing?

I'm putting together a fun Cube Dictionary for an article, and have an outline of about 15 cube related terms (most that start with cube- or cub-) and want to hear more! Terms and definitions can be a technical based or as fun/silly as you want. I've love some of each! I'd like each of them to be related specifically to cubing, or something that you can only do while cubing and no other format. Here is a small sampling of a few of mine to get started!

cubist - One who enjoys cube drafting as well as cube discussion and theory-crafting.
of cubical proportions - A very epic cube related story.
cubaholic - A person with an addiction to cube drafting. The only cure is more cube drafting, which only spirals the user deeper into cube-related dependency.
cuba - A cube-induced coma, commonly obtained from playing in many subsequent Magic: the Gathering Online Cube drafts. Not to be confused with Cuba, which is an island country in the Caribbean.

VibeBox

Contributor
Cubeworthy - adj. - the viability of a card in the broader cube environment based loosely on a perceived power threshold.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
cueball - a monowhite drafter
cube your enthusiasm - something something Larry David
cuebert - cube player with an elongated snout
cuban missile crisis - a dragon cube
cubic spline - something only relevant to my profession
cuba gooding jr. - a player demanding better prize support
cuebee - pigskin's snapcaster
incubate - passive act of having Ludevic's Test Subject on the table

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
On the cube- theme

cube root - The key cards that cube archetypes are balanced around.
cuban - playing cube.
cubic zarconia - a proxy.
cubesmart - the container the cube is kept in.