[Feedback/Tuning] SOMROE (Fantasy Set)

CubeTutor Draft (thanks to champion account) now 100% represents paper drafts. I am "testing" in prep for a large purchase. The big changes involved slimming the pool down so that it made exactly 48 15-card packs, removing many multicolored cards to add more flexible mono-colored (and colorless), attempting to fix issues with the mana curve (were too many 3cmc cards prior) and (!) adding some cool, new cards in place of awkward/boring ones (and facilitate two+-card interactions).

Some fun/weird ones coming in:

Any saved drafts on CubeTutor would be much appreciated :D Here are some piles to woo y'all:

5c Horizon Control

This is based on a deck from the first test of this project, using Horizon Spellbombs as crap Divinations that fix mana.

GUb Infect

There is a Plague Stinger and 2 Scourge Servants in the sideboard that might be better served finding their ways into this deck. I know that many Riptiders despise the namesake of the "poison principle", but I loved infect in Scars of Mirrodin Block draft. Infect creatures often play defense well (with some having card advantage built in). Some of them are good control deck finishers. The risk of ending up with a marginal deck is real (as befits a deck that doesn't play by MTG's traditional rules). My main concern is finding the right mix of cards that the archetype is competitive without being oppressive.

RG Artifacts

I yearn to see Ancient Stirrings in an affinity-style artifact deck.

GR Tokens

This archetype is supposed to be a mix of "Dinos" (creatures that don't die to artifact removal) from Scars and non-ramp Eldrazi Spawn from Rise. There are 2 Raid Bombardments in the sideboard; at least one should probably make it into this deck.