General Fight Club

Thraben Haunting W
Sorcery
Create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.
Investigate.

A smidge too stronk as a creature, but just about perfect as a spell, methinks.

Fengraf Fallen B
Creature - Zombie
Fengraf Fallen can't block.
When Fengraf Fallen dies, investigate.
2/1

Same, but Gravecrawler variant with investigate seemed okay.

Restless Provisioner G
Creature - Human
When Restless Provisioner enters the battlefield, choose one:
- create a Food token.
- investigate.
1/1

Cynical Investigator R
Creature - Human
When Cynical Investigator enters the battlefield, you may discard two cards. When you do, investigate and create a Treasure token.
1/1

Building an Innistrad cube got me thinking about Careful Study and madness enablers.

Last edited:
I run Sakashima's Student and Stunt Double at 4 CMC, and I can't imagine getting rid of either of them...but now that I'm looking at it again, I want to put Vizier back in.....5 mana isn't that bad to pull him from the graveyard. I just don't think I could justify a third 4 CMC clone effect in blue, I run more clones than most as is.

Vs.

I know, I know, six mana wraths with conditional upside are not normally what people are going to want, but humor me. I'm worried that if my environment wants a six mana wrath, however, that possibly getting a 4/4 flier out of the deal might be too good.

Delirium isn't explicitly supported, but there are sagas and artifact creatures and I run both the bicycles and horizon lands, so I'd expect this to be on 30 to 40 percent of the time. The delta may be too large, though. I think threshold might just be easier to enable.

I am not a fan of exiling all creatures. From my experience destroying and sending them to the graveyard opens up much more interesting plays.
And Descend won‘t add and creatures for your delirium.
Kirtar‘s wrath would get my vote.

Well, if you are afraid that a 4/4 flying might be a bit too good, I can only imagine what that phyrexian monster would do... so I would suggest kirtars
Or