Flashback back-to-back drafter's hat 'this or that'

This seems like a fun forum game, and you're all lucky I stopped the title as early as I did. Here's the idea:

1. Go to your saved decks on Cubetutor, and sort by date (oldest first).
2. Pick an early draft you don't really like; whether that's an archetype you've gained critical distance from, exemplary of less thought-out design, just a really inefficient version of something you've refined, whatever.
3. Force draft whatever's currently available and closest and compare the decklists. I don't actually know how much there is to gain from this but it certainly feels like a cool way to compare snapshots of our cubes across time.

I'd say that at a glance a few things are apparent about the evolution of my cube. One is that the power band has gone up since its inception, but more subtly I'd like to think it's tightened as well. I'm certainly not running Quag Vampires as an aggro one anymore!

There's also a much better plan B / 'reach' strategy for the second aggro deck, allowing the pilot to play differently in diverse matchups, which is something we're big on here. The mana curves of the two decks aren't that different, but the second has ways to mitigate screw or flood and the first one doesn't. Recursive creatures up the virtual creature count, letting the deck run a few more pieces of interaction, but they're also an important part of the sacrifice-based plan B to mitigate card disadvantage.

What can you draft, and what does it say?

Aoret

Developer
This is fun, here's mine:

The old deck had a mountain of good stuff cards that weren't really pod cards, because my cube did at the time as well. The new deck was short on playables because the draft seat I got when I forced it shouldn't have been BUG pod (it probably should've been jund pod). I also screwed up and only drafted one five drop, while getting ~7 billion threes passed to me.

Overall though I'm a lot happier with the newer list, the old one looks gross to me and like I wouldn't want to play a cube with decks like that (or at least not regularly)