General Improve your lurking experience with this one easy step!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I know a ton of you lurk. That's cool. Thanks for being here! If you haven't registered, that's also cool. But! The site is way more user friendly when you have a registered account, because it remembers what you've seen and what you haven't. Sometimes I access RiptideLab from a device I'm not logged in on, and the experience is way worse.

If you have an account, forums with new posts will be listed in bold, and forums where you've seen everything are in plain font.

PRzLNjt.png

The same goes for threads.

rjyU7ng.png

Now, here's the cool part, if you click on a thread with unread posts...

JikcUVk.png

It opens up directly to the oldest unread post! Those posts have a "New" flag in the corner for easy identification.

7R30pHo.png

If you've seen the threads you're interested in, you can mark all the forums (or all of a subforum) as read in the click of a button:

8URudeX.png

By default, the forums will show you as online, but you can changes this at a click of a button in account preferences.

K69I6cJ.png

Lastly, if you do start participating, I recommend disabling email alerts on threads.

4re13OA.png

If you have any questions, sign up and post them here!

Laz

Developer
I like the clickbait title :)

You will never believe what this Pro Tour player first picked over a Wurmcoil Engine!

Drafters hate him! One simple trick to make 5 colour control work... in every list!

Edit: Serious business. I echo Jason's sentiments. Checking for updates throughout the day on my phone is a significantly inferior experience to doing so from my normal machine.