MircoCube 2-3 Player (108)

Current version: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/103428

Second played version: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/102731
First played version: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/101571

Only paper cube I've ever made, out of the stuff I have lying around (mostly M sets, zen, scars, and innistrad blocks too).
Started out loosely based around M14 and then I expanded from there to fill what didn't work or needed an upgrade.

The purpose of this thing was to get my bros into drafting and MTG in general.
I haven't really built specifically for multiplayer but we do it anyway.
Mostly I've tried to keep mana symbols low to make up for few fixing.
There are 18 packs of six cards each seeded with a 1R:2U:3C ratio.
I make a shuffled pile of each rarity (3) and we just make packs as we go.

So far the 2 person sealed have been quite even and work very well (just divide it all up).
With there not being any chaff, mostly, 2 colors are easy to do and splashes are easy too.
The drafting works great, each get 6 packs of 6 (3 ppl).
We go twice to the left, then twice to the right, and twice more back to the left.
Generally, we play free-for-all at that point.
Haven't tried any other variations nor anything with 4 ppl (some sort of team/2hg would be needed with so few cards)
Any drafting variation suggestions to try out would be welcome.

For future changes I kinda wanna get my rares in order, with only 3 per color they seem important
and change up some of the stuff that is not being used well.
White:
Repel the Darkness not the greatest spell in the world, may need more permanent removal
Angelic Accord will be removed, way too gimmicky a combo and can't have a card do absolutely nothing

Blue:
Narcolepsy really felt "control only" unlike Claustrophobia that could be aggro as well
Azure Mage may go as Looter il-Kor does just fine (not really card advantage but attacks very well)
Tandem Lookout seems over powered, its like a Living Weapon Enchant with Totem Armor or something

Black:
Royal Assassin may be better off as a Consume the Meek for better gameplay
Screeching Bat is not so great

Red:

Green:

Colorless:
Bubbling Cauldron can be removed as the second worst card next to Angelic Accord
Spine of Ish Sah still needs more support (I thought there would be some sort of degenerate repeatable combo)

All ideas are welcome and greatly needed, tnx.

The Garruk planeswalker looks like an incredibly strong card compared to a lot of the other ones! Have you considered any identities for the color pairs?

Yes I'm trying the whole identities thing, like in terms of mechanics or tempo right?
With something so small every card matters so I'd really want minimize extremely specific cards (they'd all need to be either "pivot" or "cross-pollinator" type cards ideally)
Currently the only one I've put in on purpose was the vampires theme into R/B (after I got rid of slivers, it felt good for flavor).
The rest have really materialized by them selves from the generally decent cards they have any ways:
G/W has a good auras support going.
R/G has developed a small Beasts theme (I did give them a bit more once I noticed, so there may be other stuff there that I'm just not seeing...)
gonna build on some support for graveyard dumping with a loot in U to combo with the B.
and I think I want to pursue the +1/+1 counters theme in G as well... maybe in U or B.
I will definitely try to fuel that kind of general idea now that I've got some Info from this site and others, but any help with specifics would be great too.

Garruk: I don't feel he really is incredibly strong... he's a rare after all... on the other hand it will be strange having him as the only planeswalker in the cube once I replace Liliana with like an Assassin or something. Yeah I'm going to leave him in there but I will keep your comment in mind and monitor his particular power level.
On a side note we just did a draft yesterday and my older bro made a G/W beat down deck with the Garruk in it, haven't played him yet but hopefully we can see him make an appearance. (I'm playing U/r beat down and the other is a B/R but don't know what yet.

:D yep I actually have him in the mythic printing but I just haven't seen him get away with the game yet. I'm sure my opinion may change if I end up on the business end a few times...

well I've tried out Garruk both playing with and against, so far he was not oppressive.
the cards I did find a little too much were Tandem Lookout, Time Ebb, and Royal Assassin

New version up with some tweaks.

Updating topic with current info and deleting the old.

White:
Bonescythe Sliver, the one remnant sliver needs a good replacement.
maybe out Banisher Priest for an actual removal.
Veteran Armorer hasn't seen play yet...
Grasp of the Hieromancer may be too weak.

Blue:
I'm thinking Clone should go for a Displacement Wave or something as it seems to only "win more" here.
Claustrophobia out for Narcolepsy?
Mana Leak is not so great

Black:
that Liliana is useless I feel she needs to go away.
Infernal Scarring has not seen any play

Red:

Green:

Colorless:
Spine needs more support, I'd think there would need to be part of a degenerate repeatable combo but also be fair in its slowness.
Thran feels like a ***** test, which is not want to do to new players... though as 23rd playable as just a 3/3 he does work.