Modern Cube

Hey All,
Lurking for awhile and decided to make an account! Been around the game for 22 years and love cubing. I created a modern legal cube and am looking for ideas to suggest cuts to slot in some maybeboard cards as well as get people's general thoughts on the design. It's my 4th cube and I'm pretty proud but I love all feedback.

Would anyone be willing to draft it a few times and provide some feedback?

https://cubecobra.com/cube/playtest/5e8a216ca0c28578eeee43f9

After drafting if you want to suggest some cuts or even cards that are too powerful I'm all ears. I've excluded Jace TMS, the Swords, and Blightsteel to lower the power level slightly but can include if people think they are generally fun.

Welcome to the board!

I don't have a CubeCobra account so apparantly I wasn't allowed to build a deck, but I tried drafting a UW control deck. Seems like a sweet cube, I feel like it could do with some more instant speed interaction in the 1-3cmc slot, there was a lot of cards that seemed dedicated to specific archetypes and maybe too few 'generic glue' cards like remand.

Also, there is a dedicated forum section for posting your cube for feedback called 'cube blogs' :)

Welcome onboard! May I ask what you're other 3 cubes look like and why you are crazy enough to make 4? :p
I'm already really busy with my 2!

PS Mother of Runes is not modern legal!

I'm going to have to do a full write-up on this cube at some point- there's a lot of cool ideas here that I think have a lot of potential but there's some weird things which I would definitely change about it.

After drafting if you want to suggest some cuts or even cards that are too powerful I'm all ears. I've excluded Jace TMS, the Swords, and Blightsteel to lower the power level slightly but can include if people think they are generally fun.

Could you provide a little bit more information about what kind of environment you want to create here? Some of your list indicates that you want a "modern legal powermax" cube (A cube which just runs the most powerful cards in modern baring some of the broken/unfun cards), and some of it indicates that you want a synergy format (A cube in which people are rewarded for drafting cards that work together well instead of always drafting the best card in their respective color).

I'd love to see your write up Trainmaster.

I wanted both I suppose. I would like a deck with synergy to be able to out value and typically beat the goodstuff.dek that's fairly typical in the modern cube format that I've seen. 60% 40% slanted toward synergies, but to avoid being just archetype specific and having the draft on rails I wanted to provide multiple avenues for each player to go...that's the devouring greed choice. The card is pretty much signaling spirits are in here in abundance and this is a way you can go. And I can do it with one card since 98% of the other spirits cards are in the cube anyway. Otherwise BW is a pretty standard lifegain strat. Morph is a similar idea.

@ravnic I have a vintage cube which is crazy and we just don't actively use it so I may begin to disassemble. My creation which gets the most love is the "real draft cube" you grab 11 commons, 3 uc, and 1 r/mythic and make 3 packs and draft similiarly you would an actual set. That one is almost pure synergies and very fun. I would post that one up but I cannot figure out how to set the draft sims in cubecobra that way. My 3rd creation is an "everything else" cube. It's where all the rejects go and suprisingly makes a fun interactive environment.

@rasmus Sure thing

Dimir Mill
Rakdos Sacrifice
Gruul Lands Matter (Graveyard)
Selesnaya Tokens but there's an enchantments deck sitting there too I believe..
Azorious Artifacts
Boros Midrange Super Friends
Orzhov Spirits
Simic Counters
Golgari Graveyard Fun
Izzet Spells/Artificats