Report Site Issues Here

I turned off email alerts and I'm still getting them?

It still sends you e-mail alerts from all the threads which you watched before turning off e-mail alerts, I'm guessing it's a tag/variable within each individual watch-flag. Just check your inbox and find the threads they are referencing and manually unwatch all of them.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Yep, changed that a month or two back already. Also, moving this stuff to a new thread - it just occurred to me there's no good place to report issues with the website right now!

Dom Harvey

Contributor
The 'Watched Threads' tab at the top takes you to a list of unread watched threads but you can't edit it from there, you have to go into the labyrinthine depths of the personal preferences page.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
One thing that's always featured bugged me is that the font drop down and the font size drop down don't actually tell me what font and size I'm using. Sometimes I copy and paste something into here, and it keeps all its old traits. I want to put the font back and everything back to normal but I don't know what I'm supposed to choose.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Sorry for the site slowness and outages over the last day or two. I think we've gotten to the root of the problem, so you hopefully shouldn't see those issues anymore. That is to say, you can use the site again!

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
what is this 'cube' you speak of

Nissan_Cube_Z11_003.JPG

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Yeah, I take back what I said. Looks like there are still a bunch of ongoing issues that need to be resolved. I'm working with our hosting provider on getting to the bottom of it.

Apologies for the site wonkiness over the last little while. I can't give an estimate as to when things will be back up to full speed, but we're getting our hands dirty digging into it.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Your wish is my command!

...except when it's not. :( I poked around, and sadly, the forum software only allows you to have one button per tag. I can enable small by default, though. Would that be preferable?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Your wish is my command!

...except when it's not. :( I poked around, and sadly, the forum software only allows you to have one button per tag. I can enable small by default, though. Would that be preferable?
I wouldn't mind, typing out ci=small is a lot more work than typing out ci :)