General Sunday draft

Let's draft something on sunday, shall we? A cube, or something else. I kinda wanna do a time spiral - planar chaos - future sight draft.

Ravnica Guildpact Dissension?

Odyssey Torment Judgement?

Invasion Alara Dragons Maze?

Modern Masters Modern Masters Vintage Masters?

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Why chris?

Also we could just pick a supes weird cube.

MMA is super stratified where all the decks have almost zero overlap, while on the other hand VMA is a little less stratified, but they're usually broad concepts tied together by a single common like battle screech, rites of initiation, gush or circular logic, which you'll get one pack for a chance at.

So the first two packs are spent getting stupid affinity cards, and the last pack is full of brain freezes?

There's tonnes of overlap! you're just being silly!
I can't play anyway, I found out one of my contracts wants me in on sunday.

CML

Contributor
the "battle screech deck" is in fact any deck with white cards in it

seriously, do you guys even play magic

Hey kittens lets do a mixed up sealed sometime or cube sealed. Cube sealed can be super fun, I had a great time making a sealed pool recently and all this shit I'm hearing about the community cup is making me wana do sealed with old sets.

I bet we could even do team style.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey kittens lets do a mixed up sealed sometime or cube sealed. Cube sealed can be super fun, I had a great time making a sealed pool recently and all this shit I'm hearing about the community cup is making me wana do sealed with old sets.

I bet we could even do team style.

You requested Team Sealed once and we made a subforum for playing it and you never played. :(

Turns out Team Sealed is super not great to play online.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Deckbuilding was awesome! Yeah, we had a Skype group going and everything. I mean, brainstorming and brewing is always the best part, isn't it? And then bouncing ideas back and forth off teammates for everyone's mutual benefit makes it even better.

Never mind that Jonas and Calvin built their decks, whereas I didn't complete my homework assignment...

I'd love to be able to take the 4-player cube for a spin sometime this weekend, if 3-4 people are up for it? I don't even need to play myself, if there by chance should be 4 people interested, I just need a bit of feedback.