Card/Deck White Four Drops

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Seeing the Red Two Drops and Green Three Drops threads made me realize there's only one logical progression, despite CML already starting the blue drops thread (which should have totally been the Blue Five Drops thread by the way). Incidentally, while there's enough to say about white's one, two, and three drops, there's a lot less space at the four drop spot, so I'm curious what you guys run.

Let me start off with what I consider the best card by almost a mile:

In fact, it's so bonkers I cut it, because it takes away from the multicolor goodness in my cube. Loxodon Hierarcht, for example, looks like a castrated koala compared to the Hero, and I won't have that. Currently I cube these

Any favorites I'm missing out on?

Indomitable Archangel? Really? That seems... loose. There's got to be a million more interesting 4 drops. Incidentally, this is sort of the opposite of the other two threads, because white 4's are STACKED. Anyway, I run:

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Indomitable Archangel is a card that I hadn't even considered in earlier versions of my cube. I put it in on a whim to support an artifact theme in my most recent update, and frankly it suprised me. 4 toughness is quite the magic number in a format where Incinerate is considered a good removal spell, and the metalcraft shroud granting has already been relevant. A 4/4 flyer ends games really fast as well, and putting it on the board on turn 3 off a mana rock feels pretty damn great. It's certainly the white four drop I expected to cut first, but I'm keeping it in for sure for now to see if it continues to impress in future drafts.

So far Jazal has failed to make an impact. I like Hokori from your list, I totally forgot about that guy. He's pretty much the perfect curvetopper for a white-based aggro deck. Kind of like a fair Armageddon.