WIP - The Evolving Wilds Cube

Cheers, Riptiders! It's your flippant neighborhood cube architect, Blacksmithy, and i'm at it again with another really dumb cube idea. This Cube's fixing lands are all Evolving Wilds!
This project is in its infancy, because a.) i have a newborn daughter and b.) i haven't touched my paper cube or CT in months, but i think it's one that could be instructive? Or something? So i wanted to go ahead and share the idea.

Here's my starting notions about the cube:
-small size. 360-450, probably more like 400. I like small cubes and this one is space-efficient by nature (you dont need as many fixing lands, theoretically, because every fixing land is "live" in every deck.)
-power level somewhere between riptide-average and power-max. I dont intend to run Moxen or power, but i might give Titans another go. This cube is just screaming for sun titan, after all. (This point is open to negotiation because theres a ton of cool cards that i couldnt put next to, say, upheaval in a list. I love upheaval though.)
-utility land draft is a yes. Itll be the sideboard if i ever put this online. All non-fixing lands will go in it.
-archetypes and synergies: i definitely want lots of land-ish archetypes. Awaken, loam, molten vortex, etc. will all be big players here (i hope). Delve and graveyard-stuffing synergies are another thing for sure. And since every fixer grants a shuffle, top-of-library stuff should also be big. I also want to do something with counters and something with death triggers.

Come on in and let me know what youd like to play in this silly cube!