General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Last one TECHNICALLY can produce more than one token but... not even close to at the same time outside of super corner cases. And it’s one of my favorite white cards!

Thanks guys, that's the kind of sweetness I was looking for!
And yes, I wouldn't count Hoofprints as tag:"token producer", but it is a perfect fit.

So, what is this? Can it work? It looks like a card to make white care about grveyard synergies and blink at the same time. Or perhaps it's just bad, I don't know.

It slowly depletes your graveyard. I can see it work as a payoff for Blink. I have never seen it work successfully in Standard, Modern or Commander. But the good thing it is guarentees you'll get your blinkers going because creature almost always end up the the junkard anyways. So if you're into that you have a build-it-yourself-planeswalker that gets one activation each turn that shoots sorcery abilities.

Okay same question for cool white lands. I run the following:

Any suggestions?

It slowly depletes your graveyard. I can see it work as a payoff for Blink. I have never seen it work successfully in Standard, Modern or Commander. But the good thing it is guarentees you'll get your blinkers going because creature almost always end up the the junkard anyways. So if you're into that you have a build-it-yourself-planeswalker that gets one activation each turn that shoots sorcery abilities.

Okay same question for cool white lands. I run the following:

Any suggestions?

Nope. Ardevale and Windbrisk are the only ones I like.

There could be an environment in which Karakas is playable but not overpowered, but I haven't seen it. Kor Haven is okay I suppose.

Forbidding Watchtower might be fine? I suppose it depends on how substantial 5 toughness is in your environment....it's like a less annoying Kor Haven.

I sharpied Sky ruin to say "seven or more basic lands" for awhile which was still very manageable when Villain had it. I don't really think it's playable in a typical fetch shock cube since Mono-W usually can't keep up with 3 color value and synergy piles.

I sharpied Sky ruin to say "seven or more basic lands" for awhile which was still very manageable when Villain had it. I don't really think it's playable in a typical fetch shock cube since Mono-W usually can't keep up with 3 color value and synergy piles.

Can you take a picture and upload, please?