Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Brad's latest activity
Brad
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
Life gain might always be a deck that's close, but never gets there. It kinda need two separate parts of the deck to come together...
Sep 26, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I think I'd like a lifegain theme that runs on incidental life gain triggers from things like Extended Absence or Eye of Jace or...
Sep 26, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
For me the key issue is that life gain acts as hate against aggro. Even small doses can put a game wholly out of reach while doing...
Sep 24, 2026
Brad
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
In my opinion Soul Warden looking at creatures entering from both sides is annoying since it becomes almost like a stax piece for...
Sep 24, 2026
Brad
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I've never run a lifegain archetype because I'm still a bit of an oldhead when it comes to the concept of lifegain. Like, it's fun to...
Sep 24, 2026
Brad
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Topdeck Matters: The Heart of the Cards
with
Like
.
Thank you for reanimating the thread, ravnic Something that would be a good habit for the forum to keep (the Artifact and Sacrifice...
Sep 20, 2026
Brad
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I was super stoked by Red Marwyn to the point that I kind of ignored Marwyn, the Preserver! Marwyn, the Preserver A 3/2 for 2 is a...
Sep 19, 2026
Brad
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
How strong is this beast in cube, actually? Hogaak, Arisen Necropolis I might want something to bolster the kind of decks that would...
Sep 19, 2026
Brad
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Custom Cards: The Lab
with
Like
.
Just let me design a few W/U cards, WotC. I'm not going to mess anything up, I promise. Just let me make a couple. Also, I whipped up a...
Sep 19, 2026
Brad
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
All are maybes so that I can reference this later. A few red ramp options is a highlight for me. Are we at a point where we can run a...
Sep 18, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
The thing I like a lot about this one is that it could be a decent wincondition in control decks. Wrath the board, then swing with you...
Sep 16, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Agreed. It's also a card that keeps the dream alive for some ideas of generic green aggro and WG humans in my cube. As many looters as...
Sep 15, 2026
Brad
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Massacre Girl into Massacre Wurm is pretty funny to think about. Syr Konrad, the Grim into Dreadhound is pretty close. (But you would...
Sep 15, 2026
Brad
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Any other non-vanilla with two effects able to Pod into effectively itself?
Sep 14, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Ombrophage's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
How do you feel about Yuriko, Hope from the Shadows? She seems pretty decent to me as a flexible surveil gimmick in blue, but definitely...
Sep 12, 2026
Members
Top