Card/Deck Topdeck Matters: The Heart of the Cards

Good morning lab maniacs!
The Scry mechanic has always been really enjoyable for me and for others I’m sure. But when I started to make my Evolving Wilds cube, I got the hair of an idea to make a deck archetype that gave you a payoff for scrying and knowing what your next draw would be. The deck was never fully realized in that cube, but there are certainly many more possible payoff cards that have seen print in the last 4-5 years.
Some that I ran in the original package included:

And Onder posted a bunch of new goodies in my cube thread as well!
Has anyone else tried this kind of package in their cubes?
What are some other creative ways to reward players for rigging their top decks?

I don't run the archetype myself, so I can't say too much about the powerlevel of these cards in a cube setting - For Topdeck manipulation Scry and Surveil should do the job for the most part, as they fit in basically any deck, while stuff like Mirri's Guile will be quite parasitic. Nonetheless, some cards from the top of my head are:

For Payoffs, the main Keywords are probably Miracle and Cascade.

I've always liked the simple interaction between the temples and the explore creatures

Now there is also:

(Radha, Heart of Keld)

and I've always liked:

I keep plugging this card everywhere, but it really is great:

It might not be in the right colors for this theme though.

In the same vein:

Dom Harvey

Contributor
I like these:

as a way to graft a unique combo onto an otherwise normal deck, It's easy to find cards with conveniently high mana costs once you go looking (split cards like Commit // Memory, delve cards, Emrakul 13...)

A souped-up Vizier of the Menagerie