Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
MilesOfficial's latest activity
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Puppet Crafting I have been looking for more Opalescence / 'Ensoul Enchanment' type effects and I think this one is actually good...
Sep 15, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Draconic Visitor Well... now that's fun. I can't wait to ravenous robots into this. (Since it's an instead, this makes Doubling Season...
Sep 15, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Darklight Phoenix is such a cool card. I fear that my love of it will be singular in my playgroup, like the often in-and-out Vengevine...
Sep 15, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Velrun's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Gives me Vengevine vibes Sorry I mean vengevibes.
Sep 15, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I might have to reconsider the Prepared mechanic Wheel of Fortune and especially High Tide on a stick seems really good for somewhat...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This is such a cool card, that I’m seriously considering breaking singleton for it. Bone Shards sacrificing a creature on either side...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I love enchantments generally, many of the more unique + narrow build-arounds I like are enchantments but there aren't good tutors for...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I feel this is perfect for so many cubes. Makes me want to build a new one. It also isn't stupid or passé like the majority of "mirrored...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Incredible art, I love this design. I'm so excited to pick up a copy of this. Also a huge fan of this guy. Clean. This is shaping up...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I've been more aggressively testing cards during spoiler season, and right now I'm looking to include 18 cards of those spoiled so far...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Chandra's Emberling Hold it. Stop talking about rares, a common is here. I think this is a lot closer to Sprite Dragon than many may...
Sep 14, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I've been away from my computer all week but I have Many Feelings about this set, most of them positive. Maybe it's an overreaction to...
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Fblthp, Impossibly Lost Geist of Saint Thalia Both of these are sweet
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Proctor of Potential has broken my heart with that finality counter.
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Master of Barbs I want to play this with a Goblin Bombardment and some tokens in play. Theorix Charm I've had a hard time identifying a...
Sep 13, 2026
Members
Top