Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
MilesOfficial's latest activity
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Will Find Space Dark Matter Manipulator Lich's Relic Proft, Sinister Mastermind Tarmogoyf Twinned Vision The Echoverse Fulcrum Lot of...
Sep 20, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This set has so many more cool cards than I expected. My cube is at a spot where I can’t fit all of the cards that I like, so I’m...
Sep 18, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
29 cards. What a banger set with some awesome art. Appreciate it mechanically too. I think 'empower Jace' is being slept on, it is an...
Sep 18, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This was my most anticipated set of the entire year and it has lived up to the hype. Time Spiral 2/Modern Horizons 4 love-child with a...
Sep 18, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I had missed Marwyn too, but I'm pretty sold on Cultivator at this point. I think deathtouch is a good tool for green to have to deal...
Sep 17, 2026
MilesOfficial
posted the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
in
Cube Talk
.
Jace has set the multiverse afoul in his quest to remake the world in his image. The result? Some sick Cube cards. I think the set has...
Sep 17, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I was super stoked by Red Marwyn to the point that I kind of ignored Marwyn, the Preserver! Marwyn, the Preserver A 3/2 for 2 is a...
Sep 17, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Marwyn, the Clearcutter Really cool 2/1 for Red. Way of the Paradox This card seems unbelievably strong if you curve into another...
Sep 17, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This is a damn clean card and should be good in a wide variety of cubes. Samut jumping over a hoard of zombies makes for some bad ass...
Sep 17, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Commander deck is out and it's a little too Commander-y for me, which is probably a good thing considering the absurd amount of cards...
Sep 16, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Getting a Basri's Solidarity on price as a failsafe is a pretty good way to make a hydra into a split card. This seems much better than...
Sep 16, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
The thing I like a lot about this one is that it could be a decent wincondition in control decks. Wrath the board, then swing with you...
Sep 16, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
While it works well, I've always felt Kiora, the Rising Tide played a bit too similarly to other "draw two, discard two" cards. Seasoned...
Sep 16, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This guy doesn't look like much, but it seems so easy to trigger the untap giving pseudo vigilance should he have good attacks or just...
Sep 15, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Traxos, Academy Guardian is sweet. Reminds me a lot of Illusory Angel, who was in my Cube for 6-7 years back in the day. Unfortunately...
Sep 15, 2026
Members
Top