Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
OlegKlishin's post
in the thread
General
Life gain as an archetype
with
riplab
.
This is interesting. Some payoffs are surprising, as I never really paid attention to lifegain cards, so I don't know them. My main...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
.
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I don't normally do this but I was procrastinating so I made my early changes for this set in Cube from just what's been spoiled...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Schafkurai's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I really like this one! I'm currently running Restoration of Eiganjo and they occupy a similar space. This is a bit more front-loaded...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
posted the thread
General
Life gain as an archetype
in
Cube Talk
.
Seems like Reality Fracture will bring about a lot of life gain. It's a classic archetype that has existed for years, meaning there are...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
with
Like
.
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
.
I’ll probably edit the post if I have more ideas.
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
.
Arclight Phoenix I've been experimenting drafting two copies of the Phoenix and have been liking it as a free spell matter x GY/discard...
Jul 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
with
Like
.
Inspired by a thread on the riplab discord Contest: create a three-card spread, one of which is an actual first-party WotC card. The...
Jul 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
PyreDream's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I think at four mana, it's competing with things like The Flux and Origin of the Hidden Ones which help you get ahead, not just set the...
Jul 18, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I like this one for my bounce to hand theme. You upgrade a creature and reuse an ETB. You can also save it from removal or have a weird...
Jul 18, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
spoiler season started today. Clean and simple, cute art. Chapter III and IV give you plenty time to bounce/blink/reset this.
Jul 18, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
The hybrid prepared creatures look really good honestly. They make it so triggering Flurry is very easy considering the sorcery costs a...
Jul 18, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
https://cube.griselbrand.com/ You enter the Cube Cobra ID of cube's you want information on to create your own database (don't forget...
Jul 18, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I was going to clean up my desktop and realized I forgot to talk about this card: Ajani Resolute. I think any 2mv planeswalker is...
Jul 17, 2026
Members
Top