Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Honestly, I sometimes forget that the set is UB. Cards just look like magic cards to me. Unlike Aetherdrift or Outlaws.
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Belladonna Took! Bilbo's mom is pretty cool. This is similar to Staff of the Storyteller, which has been excellent for us. The...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
CBS
.
Monastery Mentor Dislpacer Kitten Laelia, the Blade Reforged Gut, true soul zealot Broadside bombardiers Land Tax Balance Armageddon...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Noisemaker is fantastic. I think if you have enough sacrifice support, it's just a better YoungP, a card I famously have issues with...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Schafkurai's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
This card looks fantastic. I have sacrifice in black and an overarching artifact theme in all colours, so this should be a great fit for...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I actually love this goblin. 2 mana for making a token off a noncreature spell might be a first. The fact you are making an army that...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Screw you, wizards! I support prowess and goblin type. I have done a few scryfall searches on goblins that care about non-creature...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
Life gain as an archetype
with
Like
.
Ripples of Undeath Been thinking about the viability of this card since the moment I saw it. 3 life is a lot for a card, but in a list...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
this is extremely for me i think
Jul 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Master's Councillors This guy is pretty cool, turbocharges your graveyard in blue delve cantrip strategies, grows to a 5/3 for 2 fairly...
Jul 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
Life gain as an archetype
with
Like
.
Oh, lifegain! I am supporting lifegain, but I have cut down on it over the years. The reasons are obvious and have already been...
Jul 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
This card is awesome. I'm a fan of passive hate and this does a great job of being a pest in fair W/x decks against a plethora of...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
OlegKlishin's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Now this is a cube card! I decided to not include sagas, because my cube is already very complex, and I also try to maximize instants...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Aston's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
I cut Karakas from my cube a couple years ago, it is very powerful and can be miserable to play against. It's even worse now that the...
Jul 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
Life gain as an archetype
with
Like
.
Probably one of the archetypes most negatively affected by not running UB cards. Some FF cards were really pushed and solid cube cards...
Jul 21, 2026
Members
Top