Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[HOB/HOC] The Hobbit (Eternal) Testing/Includes
.
No slam dunks this time around, but three cards I am happy to try Bothersome Noisemaker I like the ease of triggering this one. I can...
Aug 2, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[HOB/HOC] The Hobbit (Eternal) Testing/Includes
with
Like
.
Only two definite inclusions for me so far: The Queen of Dale The white two-drop slot might be the deepest I have in my cube with so...
Aug 2, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
This is a great card, especially next to Krenko, Baron of Tin-Street. I think you are right though, the rate isn't quite there...
Aug 2, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
[HOB/HOC] The Hobbit (Eternal) Testing/Includes
with
Like
.
This is a testing/includes thread. Post pictures using /ci or a text list using /c with what cards you plan to include and what cards...
Aug 2, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Full set is now revealed. It's a small set, with only a few clear power level outliers intended for eternal formats in a way that feels...
Jul 31, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
My hypothesis is that a competent opponent recognizes that they need to break a loop, so it turns into a couple of Bolts to the face, or...
Jul 31, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KlavierAchse's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Sacrifice and Goblin makes me think of: Crime Novelist The effect is pretty unique and interesting. The weak stats probably make it...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Today's already been pretty interesting. First, we got 9 cards from the upcoming 2027 "Battle of Five Armies Co-Op Kit", the new Bilbo...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I like it too. In my lower power environment I have plenty of Adventure creatures, Abundant Growth or Sarcomancy type cards in addition...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I don't know if I underestimate the fail case of you not having anything relevant to bounce, but this card seems kinda decent to me. If...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
It's never too late to heal the world and cut a Mh3 card from your cube. Maybe I'm overrating it, but this looks great for a wide...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Brad's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
"Little" Bear Bigger than a bear. This is why I can't stand UB smh...
Jul 29, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
FrogsHateBlue Cube
with
Like
.
Had an in person draft with a full 8 people this last weekend for the first time in a long while. Lotta people were learning the game...
Jul 28, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I guess I associate Black with big creatures with a downside like Rotting Regisaur or Titania, Rugged Rumbler. I’m not a stickler for...
Jul 28, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
for those supporting Kiki/Twin, you have another piece here. For those who like hybrids, simple cards and good all around stats...
Jul 28, 2026
Members
Top