Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
This is a very cool one drop! I am going to love this in my cube with ninjas and bounce to hand effects. Great art too!
Jul 28, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I was actually feeling the same way. Maybe I'm feeling this way because it's a small set and the spoilers have been slower than in other...
Jul 28, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Those are some good choices! Chromatic Star is such a great glue card and exemplifies why I shouldn't be so hesitant to break...
Jul 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
I really like my singleton breaks on the following: Gingerbrute Faithless Looting Chromatic Star Abundant Harvest Deadly Dispute...
Jul 27, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
The new Bilbo, Dreadhorde Arcanist and Snapcaster all look fantastic alongside this card. Red now has a surprising amount of cards that...
Jul 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
This could actually be an interesting role player. It kind of fits into all my red archetypes. It's a goblin or even two. It's decent if...
Jul 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Thanks for pointing out the Hobbit goblin - I don't play UB cards as a general rule, so had no idea it existed, but that one's...
Jul 26, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
I am assuming you’ve seen the new 2 drop goblin from the Hobbit. If not, that’s slot #1 easy in my books (won’t post it here for spoiler...
Jul 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Gruul Aggro-Madness
with
Like
.
Ivora is sick. Agree with a lot that has been said about supporting Madness with other adjacent archetypes, especially across Temur...
Jul 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Brad's post
in the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
with
Like
.
Wrenn and Eleven 1UBRRG Your maximum hand size is eleven. Whenever you activate a loyalty ability of Wrenn and Eleven from that Stranger...
Jul 25, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
I like equipment sub-themes, but I don't run any the moment -- not even Stoneforge! It's hard to manage the A+B perfectly, and they end...
Jul 24, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
This set is scoring very favorably on my scale for UB cards that don't need a re-skin. There's a lot here already that would work in my...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I was eyeing a goblin artifact sacrifice package to make use of all the trinkets found in most Riptide cubes and the Noisemaker might be...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
@Nanonox It is UB reveals like these that make me cry lol, Bothersome Noisemaker is probably one of the best Goblin Tribal glue cards I...
Jul 23, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
The real magical Christmas land is wombo comboing your Kudo, King Among Bears with Beorn. While not needing any typal payoffs, I do...
Jul 23, 2026
Members
Top