Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
Pia and Kiran Nalaar
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
I used to run it, it's hard for me to evaluate it. First, no other card will clog the board as hard as this one does. It's symmetrical...
Aug 4, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Humpty_Dumpty's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Maybe something like Chief of the Foundry to create a token and buff it. I would also see it as a more of a combo card, as you need...
Aug 4, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
That's a blind side of mine, I didn't really have any combos in mind with it, though I imagine it can grease the wheels of many. In my...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Yeah, you would need it squadroned with something like Tempered Steel for me to be like "hrrmmmm... so it's a creature deck" and not on...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
If I see a genesis chamber in a pack, I'm probably looking for ways to combo with it than thinking "Oh man I should draft a lot of...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
I love it. I played it for many years, but thanks to its reputation from EDH, it got treated as a combo card rather than a value card...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Sorry to double post, but I've had a thought. What if this was the Green artifact producer I was looking for Genesis Chamber Every...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Yeah, for me the issue is that they are just second copies of Tireless Tracker but worse. Same cost, similar role and slots in the same...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
Sets
Mystery Booster Commander Edition (MBC)
with
Like
.
I know it might be a small small thing to be excited for, but I honestly hate reading text boxes for Ice Age cards. I am super hyped for...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Sets
Mystery Booster Commander Edition (MBC)
with
Like
.
MBC is a new convention-exclusive* starting with release in November's Magic Con Atlanta product that comes with 59 new cards, one...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Can’t argue with that. My thought was I have essentially two Welders by running Engineer also. This gives me enough redundancy to have a...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
... two tireless trackers? they're both not bad and could fill different roles, but I feel like not many decks are going to want...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
"Fast" multiplayer cube
.
I haven't thought about this cube in a long time, only adding a few cards that seem like obvious hits here and there. However, the cube...
Aug 3, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Revisiting Green meets artifacts. The best way I've found for Green to bridge artifacts is by spamming the board with artifact tokens...
Aug 2, 2026
Members
Top