Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Custom Cards: The Lab
with
Like
.
Just fantasizing about Blue cards I wish existed for my cube...
Aug 7, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Brad's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Harvester MUST be good if we look at Grim Lavamancer. I kind of like Clockwork Percussionist and Sarpadian Simulacrum.
Aug 7, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
Alvoi's Cube
with
Like
.
Thank you very much again! Yeah, my only worry is to not have enough artifacts; I basically had only 5-6 in mind before your post, now...
Aug 7, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
This is my weekly reminder that Tchotchke Elemental is one of the best cards to support both between tokens and +1/+1 counters...
Aug 7, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
No worries, I don't mind getting feedback (positive or negative) on ideas, otherwise I wouldn't post :D Which card here screams...
Aug 6, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Alvoi's Cube
.
Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle This bird is an archetype all by itself and is a lot of fun. You can go into Blue too Tameshi, Reality...
Aug 6, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
Alvoi's Cube
with
Like
.
Am I back rambling about Cubes that suck and have no reason to exist? Maybe. Or maybe this time it is something more interesting. Some...
Aug 6, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Alvoi's Cube
.
For me, the toughest part of a GY cube is finding a role for White decks. Recently, I’ve had success with a discard aggro deck, a...
Aug 6, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Heart
.
I fired off that reply as I was getting off the bus going in to work, and man does it look harsher than I intended - absolutely wasn't...
Aug 6, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
with
Like
.
Badgey...well, when he first showed up in Lower Decks, I can't pretend I wasn't annoyed. Way too far on the Rick and Morty scale for...
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
.
Haha wtf is this?
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Velrun's post
in the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
with
Like
.
100 Star Trek cards were spoiled today. Here’s a link to their Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1bVCyEj3iW/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
Mizzium Mortars? I think it has game in slower midrange and control decks. Might count as burn? I like Miles' mention of Collective...
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Red Midrange Cards Pre-2019? I like Dismissive Pyromancer, Pia and Kiran Nalaar, and Inferno Titan for sure on this. But it's hard, red...
Aug 5, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Feldon of the Third Path Is Feldon considered midrange? I'm never too sure what that means. Seems like you've got to make it a certain...
Aug 5, 2026
Members
Top