Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
I'm a massive proponent of Fatestitcher, especially with High Tide or twiddlestorm-adjacent cards around, so I'm hoping the following...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
with
Like
.
Love the redefinitions of engine and bridge - It feels like "Engine" has been broadening in definition for as long as I've been playing...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
I've gotta second everything Erik Twice said here. Gingerbrute plays better than it looks, and it looks great. Bomat is so, so good at...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Brad's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
Can lead to bad games, so I don't like it, but it's a fine card.
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
RED DECK: WINS!!
with
Like
.
Goggles was on the shortlist for Storm for a lil bit, but got cut early as I assumed it would be too narrow - never even considered it...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
posted the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
in
Cube Talk
.
Having more time to think cube during the summer, I wanted to run by you fine folks an attempt at updating cube vocabulary. In my...
Aug 9, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Schafkurai's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
So, I've been playing the latest iteration of the Planar Cube on Arena for a few drafts and a card that I really like (and probably has...
Aug 9, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
RED DECK: WINS!!
.
That looks like a really fun challenge, building something so small and archetype dense. I love your Cathodion welder target and it...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
RED DECK: WINS!!
with
Like
.
Final Thoughts Well, 34 lands and 34 creatures was a pipe dream, but with all the rocks, rituals, dorks and burn running about 32 and...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
RED DECK: WINS!!
with
Like
.
The Decks Return to Table of Contents
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
RED DECK: WINS!!
with
Like
.
Design Process Getting this cube together started with the archetypes I wanted to support, so let continue in that vein and point out...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Wanted to share some cool decks I've been able to draft on CubeCobra. They showcase this slight change in direction towards resource...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
In my experience, aggro artifact decks don't always have that much of a density. A typical deck ften has 11-13 cards with the actual...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Alvoi's Cube
.
Combo nonsense For context, I was trying to see if I could optimize the amount of combo overlap between a few notorious combo cards, so...
Aug 8, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
I don't buy the first part of your argument, as artifact aggro is all about high density and having something in the GY with Baubles...
Aug 7, 2026
Members
Top