Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
Sharzad v5 - The Passion of Tarkir
with
Like
.
Tournament Report - Ten Ornithopters This week I finally made it down to the store for Cube night. I'd been hoping to play Vintage Cube...
Aug 19, 2026
Nanonox
posted the thread
General
Big bodies
in
Cube Talk
.
Checking cube lists, some cards caught my eye and I wonder if we can't do something with by combining them. Laying down some synergies...
Aug 19, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
I like the idea of destroying your own creatures for value Rapid Hybridization Pongify Polymorph Jalira, Master Polymorphist Reweave...
Aug 18, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Ray of Command Reef Worm Occult Epiphany Covetous Castaway Overcharged Amalgam Tenacious Tomeseeker Geralf, Visionary Stitcher blue has...
Aug 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Is it weird that of all the cards you listed I only like Dust Elemental? Like, it says something about the cube it's in, in a way none...
Aug 12, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Heart
.
Unctus does so, so much. Fair warning, he's no longer in my list because the 4 toughness was just a bridge too far at the time, but all...
Aug 12, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
I wasn't actually sure about this interaction, that is indeed a nice push towards including Fatestitcher! Top prospects These are...
Aug 12, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
I mean, that's a pretty compelling argument to keep the card right? I would be more skeptical of Spider-UK and try something like...
Aug 11, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
Landfill - A Bar Cube!
with
Like
.
Draft Report! I got a chance to run a 2-player draft with a new friend in my neighborhood. He's a VERY enfranchised player with a vast...
Aug 11, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
.
I was hoping someone would! In the context of the definitions I mentioned: - Become Immense : GY payoff and power matters enabler. -...
Aug 11, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
water the weeds's post
in the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
with
Like
.
I'm going to propose yet another way to think about card roles in supporting synergy. Narrow/Broad which measures versatility, and then...
Aug 11, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
One of the many Alchemy cards that plays extremely well online but would be rough to do in paper. Drafting from a spellbook in paper in...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
with
Like
.
I'm going to challenge these concepts a little (because of course I am). First of all, there's the sentiment that enablers are...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Updated cube vocabulary
.
That's exactly right. It feels wrong to have Jeskai Ascendancy not be classified as an engine because that's how I tend to think about...
Aug 10, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[HOB/HOC] The Hobbit (Eternal) Testing/Includes
with
Like
.
Does anybody else kind of like the colorless utility cards at all for a lower powered cube? I can picture a player who stretches into an...
Aug 10, 2026
Members
Top