Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
I hadn't considered the counterspell angle and that certainly sucks. That's where Ox of Agonas can shine to rebuild. And maybe Anje's...
Aug 24, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Devastating Dreams is one of those cards that oscillate in and out of my favour. It promotes a deck I call "low cost Wildfire" that tops...
Aug 24, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
I feel like I'm turning around in design circles as I keep coming back to certain cards. Each time though, I think I have better...
Aug 24, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Dom's Stream of Consciousness
.
This has been on my mind as well because of how easy it is to naturally end up in a sort of sacrifice/gy deck. With all the recursion in...
Aug 22, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
Dom's Stream of Consciousness
with
Like
.
DRAFT REPORT - AUGUST 2026 (prologue!!) Untap TO (our local mini-CubeCon - a nice dry run for my return to the full all-American...
Aug 22, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
.
Toph, First Metalbender Earthbending is one of my favorite mechanics because of the possibilities it opens up by turning lands into...
Aug 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Big bodies
.
I wasn't necessarily thinking about power level just yet tbh, more of a web of synergies that can utilize these various oversized...
Aug 21, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Big bodies
with
Like
.
My cube, like many, has very small creatures because you play them for the effect rather than their stats. However, that makes bigger...
Aug 21, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
.
The only knock against Griselbrand in my book is that it isn't an artifact for Tinker or Welder. Other than that it's a fun one that...
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
General
Big bodies
with
Like
.
Fight Rigging is a sweet payoff here (sorry if mentioned already, most images in the OP aren't loading for me for some reason?)
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
A card being put into your hand is much better than putting it on top of the library for gameplay. If the action of a card leaving the...
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Satyr Wayfinder vs Lluwen, Imperfect Naturalist I'd like outside opinion on this one. I think Wayfinder's ETB is compensated by...
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Flame of Anor is my favorite. I love that it's a totally fine card as a floor that usually does exactly what you need it to, but you...
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
Big bodies
with
Like
.
Mask is pretty cool, I don't think I have ever actually read what it does until now. I know some people run Strict Proctor to support...
Aug 20, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
That's a good point that I hadn't considered. I don't want to commit to these combos quite yet, so Rallier might send the wrong signal...
Aug 20, 2026
Members
Top