Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
It was me! Like you, I wasn't feeling the package for a while but then I felt my stocks in it go up again. The key for me is that it...
Sep 2, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Glad to see Boros Prison finally getting a canon card. It is a *little* unfortunate the rummage only works for legends.
Sep 1, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
The Anti-singleton Singleton
.
I think this a cool space, but never gave it a ton of thought myself. It did make me think of the companion cube where you companion a...
Sep 1, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
PyreDream's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Gifts Ungiven package? Malcolm, Alluring Scoundrel Bring to Light Shiko, Paragon of the Way (also a spirit)
Sep 1, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
actual factual Flashback curves into a double-cast on turns 3 and 4. Snapcaster Mage, Mission Briefing?
Sep 1, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
with
Like
.
A massive mistake I corrected immediately after seeing your comment in May. I removed Seymour as well at some point to bring back...
Sep 1, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Can't remember if it was Dom or Erik who proposed a White cheat package consisting of Windbrisk Heights Collector's Cage I wasn't too...
Aug 31, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
Just remembered I need to sing the praises of Sentinel Tower. Everyone and their mother knows Aetherflux Reservoir is a less parasitic...
Aug 31, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Karshtakavaar's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Entirely agree with everything you said about both of those cards, and it's exactly what I mean with the Marie Kondo approach to cuts...
Aug 30, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Turntimber Sower vs Skittering Precursor I like both these cards a fair amount and yet I find myself consistently happy to include...
Aug 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Not at all, it's what @alvoi mentioned. If a card leaving the graveyard matters for triggers ala Hardened Academic or Gau, Feral Youth...
Aug 27, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
White +1/+1 counters Abandoned Air Temple -> Flagstones of Trokair I tried finding another cut because I like the late game...
Aug 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
Slop is an immaculate word that effortlessly filled a hole in my vocabulary that I am now elated to be able to express. Your reductive...
Aug 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Lionfish's post
in the thread
General
The Anti-singleton Singleton
with
Like
.
@shamizy thanks for sharing! Really cool idea and indeed a similar concept. I guess the defining difference is in yours, the curator...
Aug 27, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Maybe they just care about cards leaving the graveyard? Kishla Skimmer triggers with the Greeter but not with the Wayfinder
Aug 27, 2026
Members
Top