Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Big fan of this, exactly the kind of ramp/reanimator target I'm interested in.
Sep 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This set is insane.
Sep 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
I play more in the med-high power level (just below vintage), but I like to keep aristocrats aggressive so I come with a bunch of...
Sep 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Ombrophage's post
in the thread
General
Embrace the Chaos / Cube Occasionals
with
Like
.
I think this is a great take. Why not always remove the proverbial or literal Vengevine from our cubes? We all have "usual culprits"...
Sep 8, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
I didn't notice that Haliya works with creatures that make a token, that makes it more playable. -- As for the green sacrifice...I...
Sep 7, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Appreciate the feedback Erik! I ran some practice drafts and was surprised with what I drafted. Turns out that if you run enough card...
Sep 7, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
henkdetenk's post
in the thread
180 Artifact Tryout
with
Like
.
Got the first draft in yesterday, and it was a blast. The draft was fast and fun, everyone liked their decks, and they want to try it...
Sep 7, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
Goblin Game
with
Like
.
The Scryfall searching process for this kind of project can definitely be quite involved and I am a freak that enjoys looking at 10...
Sep 6, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Yes, input "Voucher" as the card name and you'll be able to choose which cards you get with it. I saw an Urzatron voucher and tried it...
Sep 6, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
I view her as a card draw engine that incidentally gains life more than anything. The turn you warp/cast her Haliya alongside any of...
Sep 6, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
with
Heart
.
I also love earthbending and so yes, I've tried out both of these cards. I adore Bumi's Feast Lecture. It's been in my Cube twice and...
Sep 5, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
.
Was hoping to get some insight from you Miles. I am looking closely at a couple of cards and checking the forums, you seem to have...
Sep 4, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Tromp is really really fun and it has the benefit of being a card that basically no one ever thinks about outside of cube (or 4C/5C EDH...
Sep 4, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Oops! Yes Badgermole and Flickerwisp were the ones I had in mind. They do feel rather unique and open up lines normally not available to...
Sep 2, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
I imagine you are talking about Badgermole Cub. I didn't think about this interaction and it does feel kind of bullshit. That said, I...
Sep 2, 2026
Members
Top