Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Persist gone After drafting the cube a bunch on Cubecobra, I've come to dislike the Persist enablers. I've found that they tend to warp...
Sep 17, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
This is a damn clean card and should be good in a wide variety of cubes. Samut jumping over a hoard of zombies makes for some bad ass...
Sep 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Extrapolate the Impossible Considering literal Demonic Tutor is kind of iffy in cube at times, I can't convince myself that this card is...
Sep 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I really wish she had a cooler epithet than "First Responder," but this looks like a pretty fantastic card for my Landfill cube. There's...
Sep 17, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I have no context or clue as to what I just listened to, but I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I love this card, that art is some All Tomorrows bullshit.
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Twinned Vision I was going to post this yesterday but the image didn't import, shocked no one else beat me to it still. Hybrid Think...
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Commander deck is out and it's a little too Commander-y for me, which is probably a good thing considering the absurd amount of cards...
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Getting a Basri's Solidarity on price as a failsafe is a pretty good way to make a hydra into a split card. This seems much better than...
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
The thing I like a lot about this one is that it could be a decent wincondition in control decks. Wrath the board, then swing with you...
Sep 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Aston's post
in the thread
5 Life Microcube
with
Like
.
https://cubecobra.com/cube/list/5lifemicrocube I've been working on this for a bit, it's up to v 1.5 or so, and finally feel like it's...
Sep 15, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
This guy doesn't look like much, but it seems so easy to trigger the untap giving pseudo vigilance should he have good attacks or just...
Sep 15, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I hope Molten Tide exists as a standalone card at some point. Way of the Mentor I have the same interest in this as Way of the...
Sep 15, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Darklight Phoenix is such a cool card. I fear that my love of it will be singular in my playgroup, like the often in-and-out Vengevine...
Sep 15, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Have you tried Lae'zel, Vlaakith's Champion? If you are adding the empower Jace mechanic, hitting PW seems fun!
Sep 15, 2026
Members
Top